Chat Thread.

That does sound hard. When I change my nose stud it takes me ages. I am hopeless at it.

I'm sill yet to change my nose stud as I only had it done a few weeks ago. If my tragus is anything to go by, can't say I'm looking forward to it! I love piercings but why are they so difficult to change. Grrr...

Yes I really like it. I had it done about three years ago now. I wear bioplex studs as they are easier to put in and comfortable.

That's good because I've just brought some of those as they look easier to put in.

The one I have in there at the minute has a big metal ball on the inside but that's what it was pieced with.

Like this: Can't say I'm looking forward to taking it out!

image.webp

It took me ages to get the first piercing stud out. Bioplex studs are only a few pounds on Amazon so when you are ready to change it you may want to use one of them.

My nose piercing closed up! I took it out for a while as work got a bit funny about piercings but I tried to put it back in recently and I just couldnt put it through :(

I'm a utter wimp now! Don't have any piercings?
I pierced my belly button myself when I was a teen though?!

Yes I want to have it redone.....
i did my belly button and 3 holes in each ear myself aged 14 with a needle and a bottle of vodka!

Ouch! How did you manage that @A&T? Although my brother did the same thing with his eyebrow :vom:

Well I got a safety pin and some detol and germoline got my skin and stuck it through. It wasn't as far back as a professional would have done it obviously. But yeah! Hurt.. A lot. And then got infected! Lol. Winning!

I went to a storytelling evening tonight, I am very interested in folk tales, myths and fantasy so used to go to storytelling regularly. Usually people tell local legends, altered traditional stories etc, but the guy I went to see tonight tells amazing original stories, tonights were all about the devil.
I was too tired for it really and certainly too tired to be sparkling and vivacious ;) but I'm glad I managed to drag myself out.

Yeah, I boiled the needles and everything! I thought I was really sterile. And yes, we probably were idiots!

Reactions: A&T
What have you got?!
Dennis the Menace on a flower with my sons name, interlocked hearts with me and my wife's names on a scroll, and my wife's name in old English writing down my arm.

Back