Chat Thread.

@jenniferanneharris Thank you for asking, Domino can bear weight on that leg today and though there is some warmth/heat and a little swelling to the leg he is walking evenly so I am hopeful that he is OK. I'm in contact with the vet by phone and she is happy with his progress. He is just so precious that I worry for him! He is also getting annoyed as he is not allowed out of the stable till it is fully healed!
How is Castiel today?

@jenniferanneharris Thank you for asking, Domino can bear weight on that leg today and though there is some warmth/heat and a little swelling to the leg he is walking evenly so I am hopeful that he is OK. I'm in contact with the vet by phone and she is happy with his progress. He is just so precious that I worry for him! He is also getting annoyed as he is not allowed out of the stable till it is fully healed!
How is Castiel today?
Aw glad he is improving. Sending healing vibes to Domino. Cas is doing really well thank you...his gut is moving nicely...he ate all his veg yesterday and some hay and a few pellets over night.
Gonna still give him 1 feed tonight as wanting to keep his weight up bless him. He had loads of energy yesterday was racing about my bedroom ...its so nice to see :-) x

Reactions: Tim
Aww @Maisy and Poppy I can really sympathise with you. ((Hugs)) I hope you haven't had as bad day as me, that's for sure.
x

I think tattoos are nice if they're small. Like the paw prints. But if they're all over your arms and legs that isn't my taste, don't get me wrong I don't offend on what people believe though if they do like their tattoos like that!

Good morning
A bit damp on the roads innit? :(
Yep, I'm currently dressed like a giant radiated banana, dressed in waterproof hi-vis. I've just spent 40 minutes in the rain with a young mum with 2 babies, stayed with them till they were recovered as it was too cold and wet for them to get out of the car. :tu:

They're now in the services waiting for onward transport. ;)

Back