Chat Thread.

Oh wow.. I didnt even know that was a thing?! Pretend gastric band fitting?! Wowzer.

I always get scared by hynotherephy.. I always feel asif like.. they could change me! I dunno... They could change my personality somehow.. and then i woudnt be me anymore?! Yep... weird arnt i?!

They cannot make you do things under hypnotherapy. Also you have to will it to work too.

During it I felt an awful pin prick sensation and could not keep my legs still. It was embarrassing. It could have been because I was on a lot of medication. I did not feel any different afterwards.

Oh god! That sounds awful! Like it was more traumatizing than anything! Bless you! and then for it not to have even worked! How frustrating! I wonder if it works on anyone?

Oh god! That sounds awful! Like it was more traumatizing than anything! Bless you! and then for it not to have even worked! How frustrating! I wonder if it works on anyone?
I researched into it and it seemed like a miracle cure.

Oh wow, I definitely don't like the idea of it now! sorry it didn't work for you after going through all that ! :(

Thank you. It does work for other people. When I was about 20 I had it to stop eating chocolate and it worked for years! I felt so happy afterwards and it had a really positive effect so it was strange that the next time it was so different.

I think I would be a good candidate for hypnotherapy, I find it easy to believe in things, I'm not very cynical.

On a different note my mother now thinks I am delusional as we were talking about whether animals have souls and J said I know they do as I have seen my old dog Judy's "ghost" at least 6 times. I could just tell, even though we were on the phone that she was backing away from me wondering if I had really lost my mind!

But its true, call it the mind playing tricks if you want....

Everything that has a conscience has a soul. Which is basically any breathing thing.
I've seen quite a few...ghosts although I dont like to call them ghosts.. I call them souls, people think I'm dolally (which I am). But my friend is like abit psyscic and she does alot of spiritual things she has also seen but mostly felt souls of people. Unless you've seen it, or felt it.. its hard to believe. Plus I think people dont want to believe something they cant understand.

That was a beautiful dream @piggyfan I remember beautiful Amina.

I think she really does think I have gone bats ;) but she did say though she does not believe in human souls she could more easily believe in an afterlife for animals as they are true innocents.

I also think everything that has conciousness has a soul. And trees :D i would never dismiss anyone's beliefs.

Reactions: A&T
Good moaning (very bad impersonation of the policeman from Allo Allo...)
:))

I am well thank you. Am babysitting my niece...and having a picnic in the living room lol.
Cas is well....he ate his carrot top overnight...am so happy. I gave him his meds n syringe feed him some before I left and will fo another when I get home. Probs only do 3-4 small feedings today pending on how much he eats on his own. But am very happy he is progressing x

Back