Chat Thread.

No, I've just farted, I had garlic chicken, mushrooms, peppers and white rice for last nights tea! :whistle:

Morning all. Pleased to report that Castiel has had some more poops over night! He had his check up this morning and they are pleased he is now pooing etc. They said keep up syring feeding him, its possitive he has has little nibbles oh hay, over the next week he should start wanting to eat. His filled teeth look good and front ones are fine. He is currently chilling out in the pen. Its med time and syringe feeding time in about an hour.

All being well i am going to try mixing the piggies again Wednesday as will be home all day. Until then gonna do bed/litter swiching from each pen. As i speak Sweep is asleep by the bars and watching the girls eat some fresh hay i just put out.

Hope everyone has a good day what ever they are doing, i will be visiting my grandma later.:)

Morning everyone!. Well, it still is just!
I'm still in bed, can't be bothered to move, but I gotta go pee!

That's great news about Cas! He'll soon be hopping about back to his normal self :)

Morning everyone!. Well, it still is just!
I'm still in bed, can't be bothered to move, but I gotta go pee!

That's great news about Cas! He'll soon be hopping about back to his normal self :)
Aw bless you. That's horrible isn't it...when your so comfy and don't wanna move. Enjoy your rest :)

Reactions: Tim
I couldn't wait, had to get up, didn't want to swamp the bed! :yikes:

Awwwh thats brill new jenny! Now fingers cross the introductions go well Wednesday!

OH with Tinkerbell the other day lol, I swear she will let u do anything to her.
20150308_174215_zpszwfwgsza.jpg

Just been looking at tickets to Birmingham, worked out its half the price to book separate tickets from grantham to Notts then Notts to brum, cheeky so and so's!

Reactions: A&T
ooo does that mean your coming?! YES YES YES PLSKFANKS!

Milk no sugar.. whats wong with you both. Milk, two sugars! propa cuppa

Haha Cat I used to have 2 sugars, until we ran out of sugar at uni when we all had no money and I just got used to it without haha! Now I can't stand it with sugar! And yes I think I may well be coming :)

Reactions: Tim
WOOOOOO! PARRRRTAYYYYY!:yahoo::yahoo:

Oh god... first world student problems. I think i'd just rather not have tea!

ooo does that mean your coming?! YES YES YES PLSKFANKS!

Milk no sugar.. whats wong with you both. Milk, two sugars! propa cuppa
I'm sweet enough, that's my excuse anyway ;)
Although some people disagree :whistle:

I'm.. I'm clearly not sweet enough... and I will never probably ever be sweet. :crazy::woot:

Back