Chat Thread.

Hiya :-) I'm good thanks....piggies are well....as mentioned in my other post....they love each other though the bars...and even a bit of grroming...alot of bar biting to get to the other side....i am so unsure...i don't know if its safe to try again in a new neutral spot...and see what happens? Sweep lovea sleeping by the bars and so do they. I hate giving up on them.
Castiel's gut and eating still not good...but am syringing meds and food every few hours. He's so active and full if character...enjoying hopping about my room etc. Even caught him doing a tiny nibble on some hay earlier...nit much at all...but its a start.
He is much feistier today and resisting the syringing more...but not bad...but hey...i say at least he is feisty...that's gotta be a good thing. :-) how r you all? X x
Pleased to hear Cas is doing well :) if it was me I'd try bonding again, I very nearly gave up hope on Joey and Shaun getting on when I first got Shaun but decided to give it one more try after a day apart and they've got on well ever since x

I am not sure if they would have picked up on that but when you feel ready you can always try and bond them again. If it does not work then you will know.

Jenniferanneharris I would give it another go at bonding if they were mine, but I would be on hand with oven gloves and towels in case you need to separate a fight.

Phew! I'm so pleased to hear a positive report on Cas :)
@A&T thanks, I will put up some pics of him tomorrow. Hes an appaloosa x connemara :)

Great! I look forward to seeing them :)! Aww I bet hes beautiful! I use to work with shier horses at a farm when I was completing my Animal management qualification, became quite attached! I now love horses.

Indeed. Am always so happy when i see him lying down and hopping about and standing up.
I literally love this beautiful boy so much.
He had lost a little weight when he was weighed Saturday...so am hoping once he starts eating again he will gain it back. He's was down to 3.04kg on saturday and Monday he was 3.27kg.

Cant wait to see pics of your horse goth mummy :-) x

I feel asif I'm not gunna be able to sleep tonight :(

That's brilliant! Tell him that I can sleep easy tonight now :) I hate it when a forum member has a seriously ill pet, I log on everytime expecting the worst!

Aw I know what you mean. Its amazing how people we have never met we care about so much ...both animal and human. Got so many fab people sending well wishes to Cas. Its so appreciated and I would have gone mad the last week without you guys. X

:( snap, I feel tired but really restless :/

I'm going through spotify looking for new music, which I know wont help me in terms of going to sleep.
Isit just me or isit really hot tonight?!

@jenniferanneharris I feel like Ive known you guys for ages though.. and i've not actually proper met any of you haha. Its weird how you can care about people you've never met. I like it though :D I'd be lost without you guys now.

hahahaha :D wooo! I'm not alone in my drunken...non drunken ramblings!

I fell into a bush once when I was drunk, my own bush actually in my own front garden... Like it hasn't been there for the whole of my life?! Was quite painful. Anywho! Anyone up to anything interesting tomorrow?!

Aw lol bless you. I have never been drunk :-o have only ever been a little "merry".

Not upto much tomorrow..just the vets with Cas. Wbu hun? X

Reactions: A&T
Pretty sure I've fallen into many a bush! Actually walked into a street light once too! and I wasn't even drunk when I did that...

Reactions: A&T
Back