Chat Thread.

What a flippin' morning...well I know it's afternoon now.
So each Saturday I go for a nice couple mile walk with a friend, get some quality air into the lungs, exercise and gets me set up for the weekend. However not 30 seconds out of the door and I've got a work call....1.5hrs later, situation resolved. So my walk is a walk but interrupted with call after call, hence no quality girl chat.:cen:

Not the best start when it was going oh so well. Time to hug a pig I think.:))

Yes, I have. I've been at Crufts all day so had a fantastic day out :)
Oh wow. I'd love to go there!

I'm going out for a meal later! Yum yum! I haven't seen the menu yet, so I am feeling anxious when I don't know what to expect! Lol

I'm sure you'll be fine!

It's an amazing show, a must for dog lovers. So much more going on than just the showing.

I am fine. How are you and the babies?
I'm okay thanks Gigi :) Cas is still bright and alert, but not been to the loo yet, but vet said can take some time, as long as alert and able to syringe feed, he will eventually get his gut moving. Hes been out downstairs and had a little hope around, but now back in his pen in my room- will do another syringe feed in a bit and hopefully over night he will go to the loo.
He sees the vet again monday- but if not he can go to the emmergency vet tommor if he goes downhill. But am pleased he is on his meds and had his teeth done etc. Hopefully soon he will want to eat on his own and go to the loo.
The piggies are happy just through the bars at each other, not seen them loads today, but Sweep is much more alert and even sits by the bars by them on occasions. Just working out my next move with them...am so mixed on what to do with them. But need to get Cas well before i work that out. x Hope the animals are all well :) x

That has got to be positive. It sounds like he is feeling much better. It is good he is moving about. Yes you have to get castiel sorted first. The piggies are proving to be very tricky!

My little ones are all well. Faisel keeps begging for vitakraft pellets. Lol. He loves them.

That has got to be positive. It sounds like he is feeling much better. It is good he is moving about. Yes you have to get castiel sorted first. The piggies are proving to be very tricky!

My little ones are all well. Faisel keeps begging for vitakraft pellets. Lol. He loves them.
Yeh am hoping its positive. I am just grateful he is alert and seemingly well- you would never know he was ill.
Aw haha bless him.... Give Faisel a cuddle for me :) I think we need some piggie and some Faisel photos soon :) Miss those beautiful faces :) x

Aww that is lovely of you to say. It is so hard to get pictures of Faisel. He hates having his picture taken and jumps into his litter tray! He also comes out like a ball of fluff and you cannot tell he has eyes!

Back