Chat Thread.

Does anyone have tips to swallow small tablets?
I am always worrying about choking. Whenever I put it on my tongue, then swallow the juice, the tablet stays on the tongue, it doesn't move,:(

I am always worrying about choking. Whenever I put it on my tongue, then swallow the juice, the tablet stays on the tongue, it doesn't move,:(
I put water in my mouth first, then the tablet... I have been called strange for doing this but it works for me haha

Doesn't make me feel much good either when I can't swallow it!
They will be much bigger when I get the acne ones from the doctor.

Doesn't make me feel much good either when I can't swallow it!
They will be much bigger when I get the acne ones from the doctor.
The water first trick definitely works for bigger tablets. Also tilting your head back slightly so the tablet has an easier passage down your throat. Hope that helps:-)

I'm glad I don't have that problem, I can put half a dozen in and wash them down with one gulp of water - job done. ;)

Reactions: Tim
I'm glad I don't have that problem, I can put half a dozen in and wash them down with one gulp of water - job done. ;)
That makes two of us ;)
Although I do often wonder with the bigger ones which end I'm meant to pop them in...
:yikes: !

Jeez. Half a dozen. You must rattle when you walk after taking that many;-)
Sometimes I feel like I should rattle like a marraca :)) I'm not a real fan of popping pills I must admit. You have to weigh up the pros and cons I suppose. My mum's cupboard is like a pharmacy!

Thanks guys, just reminded me to take my pills :D! Ta!

Back