Chat Thread.

Oh golly... well I'm glad that he still seems alert but what a horrible weekend for you, @jenniferanneharris What was he eating before you had him? I'm glad that he did not have a blockage. ((hugs)) to you and noserubs to Castiel x

here is my ball of fluff with no eyes, @jenniferanneharris and @piggyfan
14743245240_519464ab7f.jpg

Oh golly... well I'm glad that he still seems alert but what a horrible weekend for you, @jenniferanneharris What was he eating before you had him? I'm glad that he did not have a blockage. ((hugs)) to you and noserubs to Castiel x
Thanks hun. Hope you enjoyed the movie earlier :D.
He was eating Wagg muesli before hand (have been offering him that also- just top get him to eat- but not touching pellets atm) and is now on Science select- well he will be when he eats properly.
Thank you ((hugs)) :) Will pass on the nose rub to Castiel. He will like that :) x

She looks like a Mogwai to me! I wanted to call her that but my son named her after his friend. She was called Nala in her previous home.

No. Faisel has ruptured eardrums so I do not think he can hear me call him. It is lovely she knows her name.

2.5 hours to clean out 3 cages, such a rock & roll Saturday night. Does it take anyone else ages to do theirs or is it just me?

Oh that's not too bad, I'm wondering if it's thr megazorb that makes it take longer. Fleece from the c&c is in the wash, just hope I can make space to dry it! A slaves work is never done

You must clean them really thoroughly, or do you have loads?
I've got 1 5x2 c&c, half is fleece half megazorb, a 120 with megazorb and the hamsters cage. I suppose I am a but ocd with how I clean them tho, vinegar solution first followed by clean and safe disenfectant.

i do not have correx on my cage so all I have to do is change the bedding. There is nothing to actually clean.

LOL! when you guys were talking about Katie I came in mid way I though you were talking about @katie-elizabeth saying she had no eyes and did she come to her name?! Good god, I need to learn to read things and not jump in midway. Gave me a right giggle when I realised though!
Hahahaha!

No no no no no! To be fair... once I get going at the meet you'll never stop me! probably be wishing id shut up then too! hahaha.
I'd best get practising now then, Shush! :raz: :))
*jokes*
Only 7 weeks now! :yahoo:

Reactions: A&T
Sad news tonight about the pooches born last weekend, the weak one didn't make it :'(
I saw my mate tonight, I could tell he was welling up when I asked how they were. Mum is still pacing up and down as if to find her, poor thing :(

Back