Chat Thread.

Have a good sleep Boss. I'm on shift until 1pm then doing some modifications to the piggy unit in the piggy room, adding some extra supports :)

Piggies pigging out, buns munching, and mog scoffing. Missus fed and coffeed, now lying in bed. Ton of stuff downloading off BBC iPlayer whilst the tablet is charging. That way I'll have plenty to watch if its quiet. Last night managed to watch Hot Fuzz (again!), the new Robocop, and Django unchained. Plus an episode of The Flash. ;)

Piggies pigging out, buns munching, and mog scoffing. Missus fed and coffeed, now lying in bed. Ton of stuff downloading off BBC iPlayer whilst the tablet is charging. That way I'll have plenty to watch if its quiet. Last night managed to watch Hot Fuzz (again!), the new Robocop, and Django unchained. Plus an episode of The Flash. ;)

Hot Fuzz - great film. I suppose you've seen Fargo - that's another good 'un

Sad news tonight about the pooches born last weekend, the weak one didn't make it :'(
I saw my mate tonight, I could tell he was welling up when I asked how they were. Mum is still pacing up and down as if to find her, poor thing :(

Oh, that's so sad.

Sad news tonight about the pooches born last weekend, the weak one didn't make it :'(
I saw my mate tonight, I could tell he was welling up when I asked how they were. Mum is still pacing up and down as if to find her, poor thing :(
oh i've just seen this :( so sad, I'm sorry x x

Ohh I'm sorry @Tim :( I hope momma dog can get through it, poor thing.

Thanks everyone for your messages regarding the pup and mummy dog, I'll pass them on.

Thanks again and yes it is Mrs Flutterby! I wish I could get up bright as a button at 6am :(
Anyway, time for some breakfast :))

Glad i'm not the only one up at the time. I think there is me, you, Boss and AbiS :P

Back