Chat Thread.

According to my googling , you need to press ctrl and scroll the right side of the mouse. I know @Mother Hubbard has already suggested this , but - did you use the right side ?

My boyfriend asks, is it the operating system you zoomed in with or the browser?

Hold down the windows key and U. This will bring up ease of access controls then you should be able to correct it. There should be a magnifier.

Right then, on a more serious note....
I have messaged my bro who is a puter technician, hopefully come back with something. That is if someone else doesn't come up with a remedy in the meantime.
Meanwhile, I'll have a beer, cheers! :D

Hold down the windows key and you. This will bring up ease of access controls then you should be able to correct it. There should be a magnifier.
the magnifier won't zoom out anymore :( but thank you for trying to help - no idea how I did it!

Right then, on a more serious note....
I have messaged my bro who is a puter technician, hopefully come back with something. That is if someone else doesn't come up with a remedy in the meantime.
Meanwhile, I'll have a beer, cheers! :D
Oh thank you!
Beer, now you're talking :) or wine?!

Reactions: Tim
It appears you have altered the operating system. It is going to be quite difficult to fix. It seems your settings have been messed up. I am really sorry. :(

Try and right click on the desktop and choose screen resolution and please can you say what it is?

Back