Chat Thread.

Aww Jenny, I'm sorry you are having a rough time with everything :( I hope your bun is ok, sending healing vibes! :hug:
Thank you. I am so worried I know how fast animals can go downhill. Booked Castiel in for Monday...so only 3days of monitoring food and water intake.
Brought him inside in a pop up puppy pen so I can moniter him...and he will have to stay inside now till warmer weather again outside....but having GA on Monday will mean he will need to be in anyway for after the op and do I can syringe feed him I necessary.
Never had a dental animal so am worried how he will cope...only had him 5days and he must be so stressed....but I cant take any chances....it must be his spur as that's the only thing they caught in his health check.
Other than eating he is happy and hopping about...i just feel so over whelmed :-(

It's awful when they are poorly. *hugs* I don't know anything about bunnies, but hopefully the vet can sort out his problem and I know you will dote on him and give him all the TLC he needs. Bringing him inside is a good idea to monitor him. Poor little man :( He's lucky to have found such a caring mum!

Hi Jenny. I am sorry little Castiel needs some dental work but I guess that makes sense as he did not have the ideal diet. Faisel had a lot of dental work when I first got him. He coped amazingly well and I am sure your little one will too.

Thanks all. Yeh its just upsetting as he seems to have no interest in food or drink.
Gonna supplement him with syringe food and fluids. He's upstairs settling in the pen in my room now. The first few days I thought he may be off his food as he's new....but he just wont eat much...he wont even touch veg. Luckily he ate some pellets and hay over night...and he's totally alert and hopping about...just not much "output" or "input" :-p
WP_20150306_012.webp
WP_20150306_010.webp
WP_20150306_001.webp
WP_20150306_008.webp

He did really well being syringe fed....nice and calm...also gave home some syringe fluids.
Any idea how much I should aim to give him each sitting and in a whole day?

That is brilliant. I cannot ever imagine how hard it is to syringe feed a bunny. Sorry. I have no idea on how much to feed him.

Just spotted my duff Autocorrect moment in my last post :doh:

I... Am getting a bigger cage, which hopefully means... Friend for Amber Wooooooooo :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::bronco:

eeeek! and... I'm about to post some pictures from Amber's birthday! and... CATS!

Reactions: Tim
Oof I've just zoomed in my computer and don't know how to change it! Tried magnifier and changing resolution but still the same...anyone any ideas on what to do?! Haha

Are you on a Windows laptop? When this happens to me , I click on the "view" tab then zoom and there's a reset option.

Try holding down the Control button and using your mouse to reduce the size. that might work, I sometimes zoom in that way and then zoom back out again.

Have you tried 'cntrl' and the '-' key ?

Back