Chat Thread.

Ugh got a migraine :-( gonna try and sleep it off...feeling rubbish x night all x

Oh no :( Poor you! I hope you sleep well, and your migraine is better tomorrow! Night Night xx

People do tell me I'm clever and say I should have gone to uni, maybe I should have. :doh:

well.... what would you have gone to uni to do though?! Plus you seem to have got a good job anyway without going to uni!

Nighty night, hope you feel better in the morning and a good night kip is had xx

So... my walking dead season 4 wont work :( how annoying.

I could get a PhD in engineering, I know a couple of people who have done it and said how stressful it was. Money I'm on is ok, but that is due to the silly hours I work.

Treble post! :hb:
Pesky phone signal, I'll start quoting Father Jack in a bit! #@$%

I could get a PhD in engineering, I know a couple of people who have done it and said how stressful it was. Money I'm on is ok, but that is due to the silly hours I work.

Yeah, I guess you just have to weigh up whether your happy as you are... or if you can go through all the stress of a PHD! Is there any way of doing the PHD on the job?! like as a apprenticeship? I'm currently looking for a apprenticeship for veterinary nursing, as i no way want to go to uni!

Yeah, I guess you just have to weigh up whether your happy as you are... or if you can go through all the stress of a PHD! Is there any way of doing the PHD on the job?! like as a apprenticeship? I'm currently looking for a apprenticeship for veterinary nursing, as i no way want to go to uni!
I've already done an apprenticeship, but that is only a level three :( I'm going to start looking at my options again soon methinks as I'm keen to see what else is out there for a little chap like me :)

I've already done an apprenticeship, but that is only a level three :( I'm going to start looking at my options again soon methinks as I'm keen to see what else is out there for a little chap like me :)

Ohhh i see :(! haha, i'm sure you'll find something! especially if your clever!
How much do you know about computers?! How can i play a MKV file do you know?! hahahaa, my walking dead wont work :(!

Ohhh i see :(! haha, i'm sure you'll find something! especially if your clever!
How much do you know about computers?! How can i play a MKV file do you know?! hahahaa, my walking dead wont work :(!
Thanks, that's very sweet of you :)

Have you tried VLC media player?

Thanks, that's very sweet of you :)

Have you tried VLC media player?

:D! I have two/three sugars in my tea! thats what sweetens me up!

Oh?! No I havent?! where can I get that?! from the googles?!

:D! I have two/three sugars in my tea! thats what sweetens me up!

Oh?! No I havent?! where can I get that?! from the googles?!
I've just goggles it and found you can download it from their official page :)
www.videolan.org

Ps: two/three sugars!? I have none, I'm sweet enough :))

I've just goggles it and found you can download it from their official page :)
www.videolan.org

Oh oh! your a star! thank you so much! gosh, what would i have done without you aye! probably would have ended up downloading some dodgy virus. me and computers.. never a good mix! :D thank youuuuuu muchly! :D

Oh oh! your a star! thank you so much! gosh, what would i have done without you aye! probably would have ended up downloading some dodgy virus. me and computers.. never a good mix! :D thank youuuuuu muchly! :D
You are very welcome, please let me know how you get on. We'll try and sort you out if you're still having problems.

My fee is 10 pints of Guinness :))
(Joke ;) )

Hi all. Been out to see Castiel this morning. He has not eaten dry or veg food yet :-( but looks like eaten hay as he has done some poos and wees.
Waiting for my online shopping to come between 11-12. So gonna try and entice him with some carrot and some herbs...see what he thinks.
Am a nervous wreck waiting for him to eat well.... X how is everyone this morning. X

@jenniferanneharris my Princess Katie Rabbit was the same when she came to me, she was very well loved but was not used to eating much hay. She was fed pellets, but was used to a bowl twice a day. My vet said that you have to use "tough love" on bunnies like that, and that she only needed an egg cup full a day of pellets. She was so stubbon though and didn't eat her hay, and I was terrified that she would go into gut stasis. However, she must have eaten something as she didn't starve. She gets two egg cup fulls twice a day though :( I never managed to reduce her hard feed any lower than that. If she gets less than that she just hops in circles round my feet and nips my ankles and gets quite nasty - she will bite when you do go to feed her.

She currently has hay to sleep on, and then bowls of meadow hay, Dandelion and marigold hay and some kind of treat hay with bark in it. Rabbits are so stubbon!

I would love to see pictures of Castiel's set up, I am always looking for inspiration for Katie and David would really like it if she moved outside for the summer, as we have a secure garden she can hop around.

You are very welcome, please let me know how you get on. We'll try and sort you out if you're still having problems.

My fee is 10 pints of Guinness :))
(Joke ;) )

Sorry Tim! I fell asleep after watching the walking dead on my new downloaded media player thing! Hehe thank you!
I'm sure I can get you a drink at the meet to say thanks! :D maybe not 10 pints though :yikes:!

Reactions: Tim
@jenniferanneharris my Princess Katie Rabbit was the same when she came to me, she was very well loved but was not used to eating much hay. She was fed pellets, but was used to a bowl twice a day. My vet said that you have to use "tough love" on bunnies like that, and that she only needed an egg cup full a day of pellets. She was so stubbon though and didn't eat her hay, and I was terrified that she would go into gut stasis. However, she must have eaten something as she didn't starve. She gets two egg cup fulls twice a day though :( I never managed to reduce her hard feed any lower than that. If she gets less than that she just hops in circles round my feet and nips my ankles and gets quite nasty - she will bite when you do go to feed her.

She currently has hay to sleep on, and then bowls of meadow hay, Dandelion and marigold hay and some kind of treat hay with bark in it. Rabbits are so stubbon!

I would love to see pictures of Castiel's set up, I am always looking for inspiration for Katie and David would really like it if she moved outside for the summer, as we have a secure garden she can hop around.

Oh dear bless you. Will take some snaps in the next few days- he only has a 6ft double hutch atm- he will have acess to a run when he is more confident and when i can corner off some of the garden. In the warmer weather he will be able to hop about inside the house...but keeping him in a smaller area atm. :) My old rabbits have all been so greedy lol- never had any issues with getting them to eat haha :P

I was sat down by his hutch just now and chatted to him and as we spoke he nibbled some more hay...put some oxbow orchard grass in and he seems to like that. For now he is alert, bright and sniffing at me though the bars- so am happy. Keeping an eye on his poo-wee intake. Seen him playing with his toys and he has a snuggle safe cat toy he seems to like grooming :P Bless him.
I know it will all take time- just such a worrier haha.

I really do understand your worries Jenny as I had that with Faisel. I think it can take a while for a bunny to adjust to a new environment.

I really do understand your worries Jenny as I had that with Faisel. I think it can take a while for a bunny to adjust to a new environment.
indeed, they are a worry. Gonna try not to stress, as getting a migraine again lol x How are you today Gigi? x

I am fine thanks. I am sorry you have a migraine. I think you have been worrying such a lot, you poor thing.

I am fine thanks. I am sorry you have a migraine. I think you have been worrying such a lot, you poor thing.
Thanks, luckily i have taken my meds quickly and its eased off. :) Glad your well Gigi :) Gonna have cuddles with Sweep in a mome and relax :) x

@jenniferanneharris a 6ft double is brilliant! Don't apologise for that. he will love all the space.

Thanks hun, yeh he seems to enjoy being able to hop about...he didn't before. He is confined to the one level atm as he isn't used to space (aprox 110cmish) and didn't wanna freak him out, but in a few days will put the ramp in and he can hope downstairs.
Will take a few snap tomorrow all being well :D
How are you today @Goth Mummy? x

I'm the same ;) Thanks for asking. I was brave and asked occ. health at work if they could fast track me in any way for CBT, as the wait on the NHS is quite long and I know it is something that other people have accessed quicker through work. Took me about 3 days to send the email though! I don't want anyone to think badly of me because of anxiety issues.

I hoe nobody is narrow minded enough to see you differently just because you suffer with anxiety. That would be very judgmental.

Back