C&C - Grids/Cubes/Connectors

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
12th September from the B&Q in Grimsby, it was the last box on the shelf to be fair so maybe we were lucky.

The links at the front of the sticky dont work rolleyes. Any update on suppliers?

We initially had these:
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTERLOCKING-SHOE-ORGANIZER-RACK-PAIRS/dp/B0011YAZV8/[/ame]
They worked well but needed to get something bigger.

But recently bought these:
[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pet-Cage-Run-Play-Pen/dp/B004SXSER6/[/ame]
Reasonably expensive but faultless service - ordered late Sunday night, they dispatched Monday morning 7am, and I had them Tuesday.

I went to the JTF in Tamworth this afternoon and unfortunately, they havent got any for sale grrrr
And the staff had never heard of them before. We even explained specifically in depth what they looked like and the different uses they may be used for.

Last edited:
Took me ages to find them in my JTF. They were with the 'ironing stuff. Ironing boards clothes pegs that sort of thing. I was looking round all the storage and hardwear stuff at first completly missed them for half an hour.

Best 2 tier cage

Looking to get bop a two tier cage for extra space but it can't be too big as limited for space. Any suggestions on what ones and where best to get from? :{

Thank you sooo much i have been looking for grids for ages and now i have some my 2 little girlies can have a c&c thanks sooo much-c

Just placed an order for these grids on amazon.co.uk

Link wont work so just search for 'white wire cube storage system'

They were £75 but just noticed they had dropped to £45 so just bought some quick!

If anyone was looking for some cheap grids... ;)

Last edited:
Any ideas where I can pick up some cubes in the midlands area?

Ive tried JFT however I am not a business so I cannot register to get in there.

It's a shame b&q or Argos don't sell these, they'd make a lot of money from them lol.

I really am struggling to find any cubes anywhere.

I thought I'd found some on the American site sears but the postage came to £135 :o

I will not be beaten with this! Lol

Thank you! :)

Thats a lot of money I feel, I am sure I can find them cheaper!

I am such a cheap skate! Lol

I'm afraid C&C cages aren't cheap but no guinea pig cage is, if you think about the sort of size cage you can make with these grids compared to the amount you'd pay for a store bought cage of the same price, about £70 for a 120 ? and you can make nearly a cage twice that size for about £40 maybe £50 ? they're a bargain !

I'm afraid C&C cages aren't cheap but no guinea pig cage is, if you think about the sort of size cage you can make with these grids compared to the amount you'd pay for a store bought cage of the same price, about £70 for a 120 ? and you can make nearly a cage twice that size for about £40 maybe £50 ? they're a bargain !

You are right and when you put it into context it is a bargain. I think what gets me is before I had pigs I saw these all over the place and now I actually want them they are almost impossible to get in a high street shop lol.

Any ideas where I can pick up some cubes in the midlands area?

Ive tried JFT however I am not a business so I cannot register to get in there.

It's a shame b&q or Argos don't sell these, they'd make a lot of money from them lol.

You don't have to be a business to register at JTF. Fill in the online application, you can say you sell stuff on ebay if you need to, print it off & take it along & you can get 26 grids for less than £20. Cable ties from Wickes or somewhere cheap will make it far stronger, also you can add a base if you have enough grids (maybe get 3 packs lol) :))

You don't have to be a business to register at JTF. Fill in the online application, you can say you sell stuff on ebay if you need to, print it off & take it along & you can get 26 grids for less than £20. Cable ties from Wickes or somewhere cheap will make it far stronger, also you can add a base if you have enough grids (maybe get 3 packs lol) :))

Do they Definately sell them there?

I thought you needed to prove your business?

I think I may go for a drive this weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back