C&C - Grids/Cubes/Connectors

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get hold of some grids for my new cage I'm going to build. B and q seemed to be out of stock everywhere, Wickes sell them but only in their extra stores grrrr!
Sooo I rang up my local store just in case there was any about and she told me to pop in and make a special order for them. I had to go to the kitchens dept and take a seat whilst she popped it onto the computer, probably the smallest sale she's had for ages :red
I got a pack of 22 grids for £22 (still the sale price!) they should arrive next week.
Fingers crossed they turn up :)

I asked about these in my local B+Q store. I got a strange look and a 'dunno what your talking about' reply so, came away empty handed :(
I'm trying to be contructive and extend my exsisting fereplast cage. It's getting cold and I want them inside, might have to put in a online order :{

I've just ordered some of these - they look white in the pics so it will be intersting to see what colour they are when they arrive - ad says 26 grids per pack, i've ordered 2 packs - no extra p&p charge for the extra pack.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360330201549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Oh i have just looked and he has bumped the price up since i ordered mine ~ so not such a bargain afterall :( but i'll update you about what colour they are when they get here.

Oh i have just looked and he has bumped the price up since i ordered mine ~ so not such a bargain afterall :( but i'll update you about what colour they are when they get here.

How were they? I'm thinking of getting some and not sure where I can get them from.

Further update on the white grids from:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360330201549&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

As promised by the seller the other half of my order has arrived today :)

The grids seem fractionally bigger than the grey ones i have. The white connectors are a softer plastic than the usual grey ones so i don't think they'd stand up to a lot of change arounds and rebuilds and i also think that the grids will show up damage quickly - so if you have a bar biter they might not be a good idea?
Also i notice the seller has bumped up the price yet again and increased the postage charge!
So unless you specifically wanted white grids they're not really a bargain buy.

Hi all!

I'm new to the forums and i'm sorry that i'm jumping in with the question that you've probably heard a thousand times!

I'm new to looking after piggies and have two awesome piggies that i put in a standard 100cm cage. Its obvious to me that they need a bigger cage and would love to build them a C&C cage. Corotherm is not a problem but its the mesh grids.

I'd appreciate any kind of help anyone can give to get me to light at the end of the tunnel! I'm sure my piggies would appreciate it! :)

ps:- I live on the south coast and i'm willing to drive to anywhere regional to get them! :)

Result! Thank you so much! You have no idea how long i've been looking for lol :)

Me too hun..i have just bought a 3 tier cage..i wish these had been available 2 weeks ago :S

Still going to buy and use as a play pen though :)

Hi, we've been trawling through this thread for ages now and none of the links are active / in stock.

Does anyone have any up to date working /stocked links for grids? We are pulling our hair out trying to find them. None in any of our diy or homewares stores.

We are in Nottingham, if pickup is needed..

Thanks in advance!

Hi, we've been trawling through this thread for ages now and none of the links are active / in stock.

Does anyone have any up to date working /stocked links for grids? We are pulling our hair out trying to find them. None in any of our diy or homewares stores.

We are in Nottingham, if pickup is needed..

Thanks in advance!

me too!

Thanks for the link, but those mesh gaps are so small I've known piggy claws to get trapped in them and them hurt themselves.

Thanks for your help anyway!

I used them..they are slimmer than grids but do the job as well as :)

Found the grids at my local JTF (Frith's)! They had them in silver and (oddly) pink, and about 30 boxes of them, with 16 grids in each.

You no longer have to be a business, you just have to join, which is free, and spend over £10 in one go, which is easy.

I think with VAT they were about £20 a box.

Hi girls and boys,

I am really really struggling to get more C & C cages in scotland. I cant even find somewhere online where i could order them. Does anyone have any idea where i could get them? I've checked in store in B & Q and Wickes with no luck. Thanks.

Hi girls and boys,

I am really really struggling to get more C & C cages in scotland. I cant even find somewhere online where i could order them. Does anyone have any idea where i could get them? I've checked in store in B & Q and Wickes with no luck. Thanks.

You can order them from B&Q, look on their website, get the item code and take it in store. They will order them in. Some will arrive in 2-3 weeks. Mine took 5 weeks unfortunately

Did you ask B&Q to order them in for you?

They usually take about 3 weeks.

:)

oopppps posted same time as Lady Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back