C&C - Grids/Cubes/Connectors

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls and boys,

I am really really struggling to get more C & C cages in scotland. I cant even find somewhere online where i could order them. Does anyone have any idea where i could get them? I've checked in store in B & Q and Wickes with no luck. Thanks.

Where about in Scotland are you? I've been told that it's only the Wickes extra stores that stock the grids and the only one in Scotland is in Glasgow which had over 5 boxes in 3 weeks ago. The staff were very friendly so I'm sure they could possibly order more in for you if they don't have any left. I ordered my grids from B&Q Darnley in Glasgow and recieved them within 3 weeks. I've heard of people having to wait a lot longer though so would recommend that particular store.

I'll give Wickes a phone this afternoon. Thanks for that. I'm in dundee so its a bit of a trek to get them so hopefully they will ship them to the dundee store. :)

I know the offer in Netto isn't on anymore for the grids, but can ANYONE tell me if they still have them? The closest one to me is either Havant or Southampton.

Thank you!

sorry this is a bit random but as the b&q grids seem to have gone or something, if you took the number in for them (5232581) would they be able to get them in for youu? there were posts about these but not sure whether its changed since then :P

Don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places or wrong time or if its just my luck, but I cant find any of these ANYWHERE! grrrr
They either need to be in London, or orderable over the net, I'm in the Netherlands but can get them sent or pick them up in London.
Does anyone have any clues?
Going a bit mental trying to find these! rolleyes

Don't know if I'm looking in the wrong places or wrong time or if its just my luck, but I cant find any of these ANYWHERE! grrrr
They either need to be in London, or orderable over the net, I'm in the Netherlands but can get them sent or pick them up in London.
Does anyone have any clues?
Going a bit mental trying to find these! rolleyes

Hi Bean,
I found some on eBay that are shipped to the EU: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....764426&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_3755wt_905

I've been trying to have a look around a few Dutch DIY websites (like Praxis and Gamma) but then I realised I have no clue what you would call the cubes in Dutch. Will try and ask my mum later she might know!

Ilse xx

Last edited:
I ordered my grids from www.amazon.com here is the link

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-6256-978-Storage-Cubes-Yellow/dp/B000LRFO4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309226927&sr=8-2"]http://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-6256-978-Storage-Cubes-Yellow/dp/B000LRFO4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1309226927&sr=8-2[/ame]

they arrived wonderful vibrant colours

they are not bad priced either works out about £10 plus postage

Grids found in B&Q in Glasgow...

Found 3 boxes looking a bit abandoned in B&Q in Drumchapel - I bought one, so there's two left. Any Glasgow-based folk wanting some, get down there as soon as you can!

I also found silver grids in Wickes - £12 (price may vary) x16 grids in box - silvery grey colour

picture below of grids which i use to fence off my piggies run

15.jpg

got two large pieces of correx from a sign shop who make to let boards for estate agents or you could call into your local estate agents and ask them about correx

I paid £25 for two large pieces and they even delivered it to my door :))

I also purchased silver grids from Robert May in London - they deliver it anywhere in UK

Cable ties from local market or B&Q

Last edited:
Managed to get some home from our holiday to America (my dad's words were never again XD ). Only worked out to be 23 for about £10 :)).

Last edited:
I also found silver grids in Wickes - £12 (price may vary) x16 grids in box - silvery grey colour

picture below of grids which i use to fence off my piggies run

15.jpg

Those look great!...Does anyone know what wickes call them? or any of the wickes reference codes off the packaging by any chance? Thanks

Those look great!...Does anyone know what wickes call them? or any of the wickes reference codes off the packaging by any chance? Thanks

Arrrrgh!...I was too late. I managed to track down their name "Wickes 4 storage cubes", but on one of their review websites it says they are now discontinued!... Still, I may go to the store to see if there is any old stock lurking around on shelves. fingers crossed. :)

Black matt grids in B&Q Central Milton Keynes. I picked up mine today. :(|)
Bottom shelf at the end, next to Allan Titchmarsh cardboard cutout by the Garden Centre entrance lol (you will know what I mean if you've been there!)
There were 2 boxes left this afternoon. Don't know if they usually have stock, but as most places sell out, thought I'd post anyway. May help someone in MK area.

B & Q will order some more in especially for you if you ask them ( just get the product number off the B & Q website ). 23 grids ( makes a 6 cube unit ) £22.98.

I drove to B&Q Castleford this morning and picked up two boxes and they didn't have any in stock in the Hull area.

Scared now as I've never made a cage before and not sure what configuration to do :...

They'll give you a date for delivery, I think it just depends on when their next lorry is due.

Oh that's good to know then How long do they take to come through?

I just went into B&Q in Cardiff to see if they had any - there was one in Merthyr but I asked if they could order one in for me. Eventually they managed to do it (seemed quite a simple thing to do really but took forever?!) Anyway they're phoning me when it eventually comes in. Hopefully it won't be too long.

Can't wait to have a play about to see what I can do. If I like them I'll get some extra ones off ebay. My dad will be over the moon rolleyes (not!). Wish I had a spare room or utility room that I could use and takeover the whole room!;)

mesh cubes

i am having no luck with B & Q , called my local shop (aberdeen ) 3 weeks ago and they were to get back to me... nothing even contacted 3 stores in england that have in stock on there web site to see if they will transfer,, but again no replies...they are the best price i have seen, but looks like i will just have to pay that bit more and get on ebay.

We got some of these, they are brilliant, makes up into a massive run or cage, our 3 look lost in it! Fab price aswell!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10687690&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372014}/categories%3C{9372040}/categories%3C{9392024}/specificationsProductType=boxes___baskets/specificationsSpecificProductType=boxes

We got some of these, they are brilliant, makes up into a massive run or cage, our 3 look lost in it! Fab price aswell!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10687690&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372014}/categories%3C{9372040}/categories%3C{9392024}/specificationsProductType=boxes___baskets/specificationsSpecificProductType=boxes

I have one pack of those but can't get anymore as they aren't coming back in until December! When did you get yours? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back