C&C - Grids/Cubes/Connectors

• Thread starter Thread starter GPQ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I had problems finding a B&Q that had the grids in stock, I contacted HO they said I could order them from any branch using the stock no (5015772198409) Mine'll be here in about 2 weeks! O0

:)what do people use as the base for these cages? Unfortunately my internet at work doesnt show pictures on this website so have no clue what it looks like so cant judge from that i am afraid! thanks!

Could someone please make this a sticky? It is so useful!

(((silly me didn't realise it was already!)))

Last edited:
i looked on the b&q website an I'm confused as to what you get. its probly me just being stupid. it says:
Each cube measures (H) 368 x (W) 368 x (D) 368mm
The six cube set can be assembled in a variety of different configurations using the 24 grids and 28 connectors

so how many 368 x 368 squares do you get?
Is it enough to make a decent size cage for 2 pigs?

you get 24!

pigscage.jpg

Ive just made my C&C Cage
I'm so Happy but did realise it was gonna be so big, My boys are gonna love it
When i find some more connectors I'm gonna add a second half layer, Cant wait

I have found the supplier for the B & Q grids and they can supply connectors they are £2.50 for 6 connectors plus postage ?.

I don't know if the warnings about the new grids have been mentioned here yet...? I will put the warning up if no-one here has seen it yet.

Screwfix

I recently bought some grids from Screwfix for my baby pigs. Unfortunately I only received enough for a 2 cube display while I ordered the 4 cube one.

I contacted Screwfix and received a very nice email and the next day my 4 cube arrived without me needing to return the first incomplete order.

I was really happy with their customer service and thought I would share my experience. :)

5015772198409_001c_v001_zp

Hi I'm looking to get this asap for my piggies, Each cube measures (H) 368 x (W) 368 x (D) 368mm

I however need some ideas as to what to do in regards to the base? I understand i need to use CORREX, any idea where i can get this, and what size would i also require?

Thanks,

Sarah xx>>>

Great thread....I got mine from B&Q ...I got two packs to make two cages one is a two level - I have plenty of grids left but used all the connectors - wish they sold them seperately!
Correx is around £15 a sheet...but be warned getting it home - the sheets come in 8x5 feet - I couldnt get it into my oh's car which is an estate - he ended up carrying it home rolleyes ...you may want to decide what size you are doing your cage first and ask the sign people to cut it down for you before you take it home.

Just bought som grids from B & Q for my new fosters arriving tomorrow from Sokel. I agree Claire, could do with more connectors, to make up the remaining grids. Does anyone know where you can get these? Sorry if it is in the thread somewhere, haven't got time to trawl at the mo. x

[http://www.guineapigcages.com/howto.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

WOW just had a look and what a fantastic site - its cages made the blue peter way heehee!:))

Jacquie xx

I have a contact number for the company that supply B & Q , they sell the connectors for £2.50 for 6

I was a bit naughty with the connectors, and told them there were non in my pack so I got another set for free, :O

Thanks

Thanks Cherryredcutie - I've been looking for ages online to get these cubes!

Now all I need to do is find some of the correx without having to buy loads!

Can i walk into a shop and buy these cubes ? or do I have to buy off the internet ?

thanks for any help

anna 8;)

Does anyone know what they are listed as in B and Q and Screwfix? Can't seem to locate them on their websites. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back