A place to rant about things that wind you up ( keep it clean lol)

• Thread starter Thread starter DMS260820
  • Start date Start date
My swallow reflex failed me again. I'd forgotten it was possible to cough so much I could hurt muscles in the rest of my body. Usually it's the torso, today it's my neck. Yegads. Of all the things for the body to forget how to do, why does mine forget how to swallow?!

Blippi.

I was a good mum today. I played. I lavished affection and care. I made healthy meals (largely rejected because teething, but they count). I took us out to a garden centre / café with Gran & Grandad, AND Tesco in the trolley. We saw the diggers and explored the garden. We read books about diggers SO MANY TIMES.

I didn't deserve Blippi when we got home.

Blippi.

I was a good mum today. I played. I lavished affection and care. I made healthy meals (largely rejected because teething, but they count). I took us out to a garden centre / café with Gran & Grandad, AND Tesco in the trolley. We saw the diggers and explored the garden. We read books about diggers SO MANY TIMES.

I find in the night garden scarier 🤣

Blippi.

I swear there is a new blippi now. If so the original one is disturbing. I had to Google to find out why he had just the "right to be forgotten" rule to remove some very family unfriendly videos from the internet 😱

Blippi.

I can't stand Blippi! If you want a nice, relaxing children's show I highly recommend Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. Not sure if that was shown in the UK, but it was in the US. He was on for many many years, but he is sadly gone now. I like watching all of the reruns with my children. It's not flashy or loud at all.

I swear there is a new blippi now. If so the original one is disturbing. I had to Google to find out why he had just the "right to be forgotten" rule to remove some very family unfriendly videos from the internet 😱

Oh, I wish I'd never peeped behind this door. The guy who plays Blippi is a few months older than me and has how much money from this show?! I need to lie down

Been a bit off it since Weds. Wondered if coming down with sick bug thats going round as felt sick/funny etc. Not actually produced anything yet though, think I'm possible bit dehydrated too. Now sat here sipping water, eating a dry biscuit wondering if I'd get away with sleeping rest of day.

Been a bit off it since Weds. Wondered if coming down with sick bug thats going round as felt sick/funny etc. Not actually produced anything yet though, think I'm possible bit dehydrated too. Now sat here sipping water, eating a dry biscuit wondering if I'd get away with sleeping rest of day.

Have a lovely rest. Resting is also productive!

Anti social behaviour,thrown eggs at the car.
Mother give abuse,says its a right of way.....its private property.
Then she invites the local Councillor has given permission.
They are been intimidating and abusive.
I've sent an email to the Councillor concerned.i shall be asking the police,apparently they were asking about a elderly man that had been intimidated.

E-learning. I hate it so much. Our school has us do e-learning every month. The kids hate it so much and there is a ton of crying (not including me)!

I also need to get my phone back from my youngest so I can post a picture on my thread about my foster piggy with hay poke. I sent a picture to the rescue and they can't see it. Maybe I'm imagining it?

Glad I'm not the only one that does things like that! I hope you heart has calmed down now and you can relax again.

Back