What made you happy today?

I'm going to the opera Friday to see one about a man that buys a love potion to seduce a woman. Turns out it's just a glass of wine but it turns out to be a placebo and he seduces her.

It's a comic melodrama.

Unfortunately I don't really know anyone who likes opera so I'm going alone.

I'm going to the opera Friday to see one about a man that buys a love potion to seduce a woman. Turns out it's just a glass of wine but it turns out to be a placebo and he seduces her.

It's a comic melodrama.

I will go! I will go!

It's a comic melodrama.

Have fun.

It's a comic melodrama.

Hope you enjoy it.
I like the music of operas but not the singing

It's a comic melodrama.

I love a bit of opera. I am most definitely too far away!

I have just replaced my old phone (Galaxy A12) with a new one (Galaxy S23). The camera on the old phone had stopped working unless I kept restarting the phone and there were also a few other niggly things that I just put up with until the camera stopped working. I have spent all afternoon transferring data from my old phone (easy to do even for a technophobe like me). The problem was that I had to install all the apps and log into them again. The new phone is a lot clearer than my old one and the camera works! When my number is transferred tomorrow I can log into WhatsApp and start using it. I can also update the Simple Notes app as none of the notes transferred over which is obvious really but I was hoping they would as I use notes A LOT.

Back