What made you happy today?

I saw something quite incredible today and thought I might share it. Maybe it will bring you some luck!

Today there was a very rare rainbow in the sky - a circular one.

Mind you, the photo is terrible as it was taken in a moving car, but you can see where the rainbow would be. And I assure you, it was there! Beautiful and colourful. And a perfect circle.

View attachment 257601
Beautiful 🤩

We had a lovely day visiting MIL today and taking her out to lunch.
The sunrise was beautiful ( we left very early ) and away from motorways the scenery is beautiful.
The motorways flowed smoothly, just very slowly because of miles and miles of roadworks.

Also happy that there’s no side effects from yesterday’s flu and COVID jabs

View attachment 258482

This little chap was wandering about outside our house this afternoon.
Looked like a youngster.
Makes a change from the ducks 🦆
Oh dear, I love to see hedgies, but they shouldn't be out in daylight. They also should be heading into hibernation now - we had frost here last Thursday. Maybe if you see him (or her) again, maybe weigh him and see if he's big enough to survive winter and if not, find a rescue that can look after him until he is...

Oh dear, I love to see hedgies, but they shouldn't be out in daylight. They also should be heading into hibernation now - we had frost here last Thursday. Maybe if you see him (or her) again, maybe weigh him and see if he's big enough to survive winter and if not, find a rescue that can look after him until he is...
He looked like a youngster and you’re right, he shouldn’t be out and about in daylight, even if it was late afternoon.
He seemed very active so hopefully will find his way home.
We’re keeping an eye open for him.

He looked like a youngster and you’re right, he shouldn’t be out and about in daylight, even if it was late afternoon.
He seemed very active so hopefully will find his way home.
We’re keeping an eye open for him.
Possibly he was disturbed from his sleeping place by some kind of activity in a nearby garden. I hope he is in good health and finds somewhere safe to sleep and hibernate.

Every time I see a hedgehog in my garden, I pretty soon see it squashed on the road outside, it seems ☹️

Back