What made you happy today?

After 4+ years, Rosie has suddenly found her wheek and has been using it with such determination!

She was never quiet, always chattering and often complaining/whining when Lily was, in her opinion, a big ol’ meanie. But the voice she is using now can be heard to the other side of the world, I bet!

With deafening wheeks,

Rosie

View attachment 255716

A good little pig!
What a sweetheart! 💕

Went to Kidsgrove today to deliver a boot load of stuff to Helen for the Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue Christmas fair.

Came home with passengers

View attachment 256158 Miriam, a beautiful smooth haired tri-coloured girl

View attachment 256157 Moses an all black teddy

More pictures when they’re settled in

That’s great news. Can’t wait to see more piccies soon. ❤️

Oh wow that’s so lovely ❤️❤️
What gorgeous piggies 🥰
I’m looking forward to seeing/hearing how they settle in

Went to Kidsgrove today to deliver a boot load of stuff to Helen for the Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue Christmas fair.

Should I report you to the council and Miss Bramble for fly-tipping and piggynapping all in one day?
😉

I love our all black piggies on this forum - half of the time they're just a black void somewhere :))

I managed to arrange a bulky waste collection. There's only a few slots available, you have to arrange it for the day your bins are usually emptied, they only release a couple of slots on the days your bins are emptied (so for me, only available to book on a Thursday) and it's not til October, but it's booked!

Had a zoom meeting with my thesis advisor last night. She was super cool and said I was really good at revising my poems.

Also in her critique of a couple days ago she said one line was "brilliant!"

She also said after I graduate she'll take a look at my manuscript and help format it before I send it off for publication. She just made me promise I would take a three month break before I touched it.

Also, poorly Stripe chutted this morning.

I'm doing his third recovery feed in twenty minutes then tackling the thesis homework.

Ah that’s great to hear for you with your thesis and future but especially for lovely stripe ❤️
How is Barrett today ?

Stripe is no longer dragging his back legs or bunny hopping! I was beginning to think it would be permanent or he had an injury but it must've been the inner ear infection. He's currently out munching.
That's excellent news. You must feel like popcorning a bit yourself with relief! Great work, you took good care of him

Back