What made you happy today?

Beautiful I adore lavender ….the scent the colour and I make lavender sugar πŸ₯°
The shop has lavender biscuits and the cafe sells lavender cheesecake.
They also have a wonderful range of lavender products.
I love the lavender oil - a bit rubbed into the soles of the feet at night is a wonder at helping sleep.

Catching up on the forum I felt so happy and encouraged to see @Hannah_xx and @Bradshaw Piggies supporting and sharing their experience with horses to help Lucy.
The friendship and care expressed there and elsewhere on the forum is heart warming
Always happy to help. Hannah does such a brilliant job with her ponies πŸ₯°

Booked my first house viewing! I don't think I have any chance of getting it though.

Renewed our two together railcard. From Sept 23 to now we have saved Β£197 on train travel.

Hope the house viewing goes well

I loved the house. It doesn't need anything major doing, and has everything I could have asked for. Its top of my budget so lots of things to think about... I just now have this overwhelming sadness that when I buy a house I won't live with Mum anymore ☹️

I am very mean.

A nearby garden has some sort of fruit bush that a bird was standing on the branches of, to eat said fruit. There's two problems with this. One, it's a bush with weaker branches than any tree, and two, the bird is a massive wood pigeon.

I saw that bird fall off the bush onto a shed roof and I only wish I'd had the camera going when I saw it. Daft pigeon.

They are hopeless and when they make a nest it’s terrible and falls apart very quickly !
But they are endearing and funny to watch πŸ₯°

But ….dear Sar does it mean no more arrogant horrible toxic brother ?
Your Mum will be proud of you moving forward and I’m sure will visit you lots
Good luck with your decision ❀️
share more if you need any advice πŸ‘
It would. But also means leaving her with him.

My mortgage promise ran out 2months ago and my advisor is out of office until middle of next month. It looks like I will have to contact one of the other advisors if I want basic numbers looking at to see if this house is even a possibility, or even worth a try.

It would. But also means leaving her with him.

My mortgage promise ran out 2months ago and my advisor is out of office until middle of next month. It looks like I will have to contact one of the other advisors if I want basic numbers looking at to see if this house is even a possibility, or even worth a try.
I’m sorry if you moved it would leave her with him.
I think you could involve your GP and Social services if it meant she was vulnerable to emotional/financial abuse from him.
I hope you get good news from a mortgage advisor ….the situation is better than it was 2 months ago 🀞
For your well-being ( emotional/financial ) I think you need to make this move.
Altho it’s not easy to do

Catching up on the forum I felt so happy and encouraged to see @Hannah_xx and @Bradshaw Piggies supporting and sharing their experience with horses to help Lucy.
The friendship and care expressed there and elsewhere on the forum is heart warming

That’s really lovely Merab. I honestly couldn’t be without the support of the kind people on this forum.
Always happy to help. Hannah does such a brilliant job with her ponies πŸ₯°
Nawww thanks. You’re an amazing horse Woman too. It’s so great to have horsey support on the piggie forum!

Just taken Chester out for his morning walk and a flock of 8 green parakeets just flew by! 😍

I googled it when I got home and apparently some escaped a private collection in London 50 years ago and have been breeding since. Making their way along the M4 they have reached Swindon. I hope I see them again.

I’m sorry if you moved it would leave her with him.
I think you could involve your GP and Social services if it meant she was vulnerable to emotional/financial abuse from him.
I hope you get good news from a mortgage advisor ….the situation is better than it was 2 months ago 🀞
For your well-being ( emotional/financial ) I think you need to make this move.
Altho it’s not easy to do
Good advice there.
We talk a lot about child safeguarding but much less so about elder abuse

The sun is shining

The piggies are happy

My physio said I could try riding my bike after my back fusion surgery in January. So I went for a bike ride today. It felt good.

My parents came over this afternoon. They hardly ever come over. My mum has dementia so doesn’t go out much anymore. We sat in the garden and she said β€œI love it here” 😍
Some of the best gifts in life... Glad you had a simply joyful day! 🌞

After 4+ years, Rosie has suddenly found her wheek and has been using it with such determination!

She was never quiet, always chattering and often complaining/whining when Lily was, in her opinion, a big ol’ meanie. But the voice she is using now can be heard to the other side of the world, I bet!

With deafening wheeks,

Rosie

IMG_9642.webp

A good little pig!

Back