What made you happy today?

The good news - new boiler in August. The bad news - I've to be out of the house for several days because the boiler has to come out, the attic tanks have to come out, and every. single. pipe. needs replacing because it's all so old.

But the goblins are coming with me, so it's not as bad as it could be.

The good news - new boiler in August. The bad news - I've to be out of the house for several days because the boiler has to come out, the attic tanks have to come out, and every. single. pipe. needs replacing because it's all so old.

But the goblins are coming with me, so it's not as bad as it could be.
It’ll be great for the winter Lorcan 🥰

Just finished my last assignment for my summer class! Now I have no school till August 21 when I will start my master's thesis. Then I'll be done with the degree in December!
Woohoo well done you - you can relax a bit 🥰

Is there any way you can leave some of your stuff so you don’t have to pack and unpack everything.
Having just moved I know exactly why you hate moving.

Yeah, it doesn't all need packing up, but there's a lot of stuff needs moving away from the walls and if they're in boxes it makes it easier to move things out of the way rather than just dumping everything onto the sofa or similar.

I just, uh. Have a lot of stuff around the walls :bal:

I mean it's a big job. The boiler's not easy accessed, the attic tanks aren't easy accessed, and copper piping needs ripped out in the living room, kitchen, bedroom, probably the bathroom. The only way that nothing would get in the way is if nobody lived here. Decluttering would make little difference.

I got a couple new outfits for work yesterday and I'm feeling more stylish. When I was in my twenties I was always dressed sharply and got complements every place I went. I remember going to Geneva and a local Swiss man said, "you look nice for an American! That's nice, that's nice, and that's nice." As he pointed to all the pieces of my outfit.

I don't know what happened, but over the years I kinda stopped dressing sharp. Maybe my age and I had to shop on a budget. But I got these two outfits for work and I feel modern.

I got a couple new outfits for work yesterday and I'm feeling more stylish. When I was in my twenties I was always dressed sharply and got complements every place I went. I remember going to Geneva and a local Swiss man said, "you look nice for an American! That's nice, that's nice, and that's nice." As he pointed to all the pieces of my outfit.

I don't know what happened, but over the years I kinda stopped dressing sharp. Maybe my age and I had to shop on a budget. But I got these two outfits for work and I feel modern.
We Americans go to restaurants in our pajamas. You simply woke up, and realized anything flame retardant should stay in the bedroom, and undergarments must be worn as undergarments. :clap::clap:
I must change my pajamas now, I am headed out.

Back