What made you happy today?

Congratulations ! 🎓🎉 I guess you were there to celebrate with him? Sorry the weather wasn't better 🌧 for his special occasion!

Is he going on to further study? Or does Real life rear its ugly head now?
We were lucky with the weather it didn't rain until around 2ish and by then we were sat in the Harvester for lunch.

Son No 3 has a post grad job at the same place he did his Internship last year.

We were lucky with the weather it didn't rain until around 2ish and by then we were sat in the Harvester for lunch.

Son No 3 has a post grad job at the same place he did his Internship last year.
You were definitely lucky, we're less than 3 miles away and rain started here before midday - bit of a nuisance as someone had just arrived to sort our gutters!

Good luck to Son3 in his first proper job!

Two things made me happy today
Mylo finally learned how to guinea pig properly aka use the hay pile to play/sleep in it

And second, this adorable sight greeted me when I went to check on them. Mylo has been sleeping there for quite a while now, but this is the first time I see Jazzy there too.

Attachments

• 20240715_231826.webp
    20240715_231826.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20240717_021115.webp
    20240717_021115.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
My 15 minutes exercise passed in a blur today! Its early days and I won't see results for a while but I'm enjoying it.
Well done! I was told from the gym that it's 80% diet and 20% exercise is the magic formula for losing weight and toning up. Keep going you're doing amazingly.

That is so cool! I have their cage and four fleece from them.

What're you going to get?
I’ve already filled my basket with a bit of everything! Plenty of fleeces, medical supplies, forage, laundry things, tunnels.. I can’t name it all lol. I’m also going to get a stacked cage which will save so much room in my flat, now that I have 2 piggies pairs :xd:

Timmy and Freddie have been here just over 2 years, they have settled well into our routine but have never totally trusted us. They will take food from our hands but that's it as far as taming is concerned. We can't make eye contact with Timmy without him rushing for the nearest hiding place. Today Freddie let me scratch his head in the cage, he just stood still and let me touch him. He let me do it on two separate occasions, I hope it's not just a fluke!

Only in Europe can you meet cool people online. Here in the states you're guaranteed a crazy person, creep, or dishonest at the very least! Although I have met one friend online in the states, when I was in my twenties. But I met a lot of my French friends on early social media like Livejournal back in the day.

We have a lot of creepy people in the states and I didn't see that much in the general population in France.

Only in Europe can you meet cool people online. Here in the states you're guaranteed a crazy person, creep, or dishonest at the very least! Although I have met one friend online in the states, when I was in my twenties. But I met a lot of my French friends on early social media like Livejournal back in the day.

We have a lot of creepy people in the states and I didn't see that much in the general population in France.
IMG_3459.gif I agree with you. I just feel a little called out as one of the crazy ones. :D

Back