What made you happy today?

Yesterday was hard with all the goodbyes but all went well today with the move
We are now living in Yorkshire.
Removal van arrives tomorrow morning to unload.
I’m retired :yahoo:
:bronco:
Congratulations on your retirement! 🎉 🎊

I hope you have a long,happy & healthy one (&Mr Merab).
Enjoy! 🥂..... Or maybe ☕ 🍪
Love from the girls and I 🐹 🐹 🐹 🐶 xx

Congratulations 🥰
It’s wonderful after all the planning etc you are there 😄

Happy retirement @Merab. I’m so pleased everything has gone smoothly with the move.

Congratulations on your retirement!

Have fun unpacking everything and welcome to Yorkshire!

England beat Netherlands in the Euro 2024 ( football) to get to the final - so happy the guys had a great game and played superbly 😁
One more game against Spain …..just maybe 🥰

Did 15 mins of an exercise routine, completely made up and with no stopping. All exercises I do when I follow a youtube routine or from facebook reels put together randomly. It worked for me and I felt good afterwards. I probably need to follow a routine or have some sort of structure to it for long term but it's a start!

Did 15 mins of an exercise routine, completely made up and with no stopping. All exercises I do when I follow a youtube routine or from facebook reels put together randomly. It worked for me and I felt good afterwards. I probably need to follow a routine or have some sort of structure to it for long term but it's a start!
I learned yoga on YouTube and used to be pretty good at it. I lost all flexibility and now huff and puff when I do it. Glad you feel better! It should give you energy in the long run.

I learned yoga on YouTube and used to be pretty good at it. I lost all flexibility and now huff and puff when I do it. Glad you feel better! It should give you energy in the long run.

I'm hoping to get a good, simple weekly exercise routine into place ready for when it's cold and dark as I don't walk as much then. I've never tried yoga so it is on my list of things to try.

I'm hoping to get a good, simple weekly exercise routine into place ready for when it's cold and dark as I don't walk as much then. I've never tried yoga so it is on my list of things to try.
If you do several sun salutations in a row, you can get a good cardio.

All boxes now unpacked :yahoo:
We just have some cupboards to sort out so everything can be put away.
Washing machine now plumbed in so overflowing laundry basket can be dealt with.

New fleeces arrived for the guinea pig cage in anticipation of new piggies.
It will probably be in the spring as we have a number of weekends away planned and don’t yet know anyone who would feed them for us.

Not bad as we only moved in on Tuesday.

Woohoo you’re doing brilliantly 😂 well done it’s hard to find a new home for everything and all the boxes can be overwhelming !
I love that you’re getting some fleeces ready for next year 🥰

I went to 2 birthday celebrations today (Saturday), both for friends from the church I belonged to in my youth from 1980 until I married and moved away in 1998. The first was for a lady who is 80 and a half (January isn't a good time for birthday celebrations), the other for a friend my age (60).

It was lovely to meet and catch up with friends I haven't seen for a long time. Funny how most of them are still just the same as they were except for the signs of age.
Sadder though to hear about those who have sadly passed away.

Yes and it is a good start, nevertheless.Maybe try once a week and build from there. You can even do less then 15 min of exercises and if you are consistent(doing it once a week for example)it will build the habit to exercise, which is more beneficial in the long run. If you make it too hard for yourself, you are less likely to stick with it. Good luck 😃

I made Lebanese syllabub. It's got cinnamon, orange blossom water, lemon juice, sugar and heavy cream.

Not sure why mine didn't solidify more, it looks a little runny. But the flavor is amazing. Just waiting for it to chill for an hour!
Sounds very yummy 😋

Son No 3 graduated with a 1st in Maths from University of Warwick this morning.
Congratulations ! 🎓🎉 I guess you were there to celebrate with him? Sorry the weather wasn't better 🌧 for his special occasion!

Is he going on to further study? Or does Real life rear its ugly head now?

Back