What made you happy today?

Went exploring the shops and found some ambient soya milk for only 50p a litre, we bought a whole case. Also found that the local refill shop has white vinegar at only 75p a litre. When I started buying it in Tesco it was 27p for a small bottle, over the course of a year it has gone up to over 80p!

I had started buying 5 litres at a time from Amazon recently but the refill shop is going to work out about the same price and I want to support it. I use it for some of the human washing too so I get through a lot.

Today has been a weird day. After the news earlier about the dead rats I got a notification from Royal Mail that they'd had difficulty accessing my address so today's delivery was cancelled. Bit of a pain but whatever, right? Then I went downstairs for midget gems and discovered the parcel sticking out through my letterbox. Someone must've gotten lost again 🤷‍♂️ lol

Hooray for the occasional Sunday delivery!

I gotta a new job! I start 8th April right after my notice period ends with my current job on the 4th April.
Its fewer hours but I want to work on getting Sugarplumponies.com off the ground and working long full time hours are just running me into the ground.

oh its with Lakeland so lets see what its like.

I gotta a new job! I start 8th April right after my notice period ends with my current job on the 4th April.
Its fewer hours but I want to work on getting Sugarplumponies.com off the ground and working long full time hours are just running me into the ground.

Well done you 🥰 to make something work ( sugarplumponies.com) you do have to dedicate your time - Good Luck 😄

Congratulations - hope the new job goes well

Well done. Good luck with your new venture too. ❤️

Helped Son No 1 move house today. He only moved about a mile away. His new house is lovely. We left him and his girlfriend (who is moving in this weekend) with lots of boxes and bags to sort out. The move went well and we managed to take the Luton Van we'd hired back to the depot tonight too.

Sister in law has decided she wants to find a pair of bonded boars to adopt! She is realistic about the initial outlay cost and how much care and attention they need and doesn't care about looks or breed. She doesn't want babies so hopefully it won't take too long to find some boys in need of a loving forever home.

Back