What made you happy today?

The sun is out! Please be a sign that spring is slowly on the way.

I cannont wait for the day I can get outside and sort all my plant pots out, declutter and see what has survived.

My daffodil / tulip bulbs are growing well, they are at least an inch or two above soil level now. I can tell which ones are which now!

The orchid buds on my two plants will flower again this year. I think I also came to a decision about the yarn for my next planned project 😌 it’s also half term and my birthday this week.

The orchid buds on my two plants will flower again this year. I think I also came to a decision about the yarn for my next planned project 😌 it’s also half term and my birthday this week.

Happy early birthday wishes. Enjoy your half term.

Thought I would start a nice thread. What made you happy today? I’ll go first!

My husband just rang me asking if I want some Karin Slaughter books that are going for 50p in their staff shop. I’m so happy that he remembers she is one of my favourite authors. I do love him 😁😍
View attachment 131741
Now that’s 💕

Had to buy small box of cereal as usual size not on offer. Came up at till for 62p! Went back the next day and bought another 3 boxes. All have good dates on too!
Nice one!

Along the same lines (silver lining), I went to buy some yarn today, in an actual shop! I got to touch it and look at it (took some pictures of yarn I want to work with in future). Anyway, they didn’t have enough of the yarn I wanted so I had to go for another. Worked out cheaper but is almost as nice as the one I wanted.

And then on the way back to the station, I found a Danish bakery. Got myself and my daughter a raspberry slice. I’ll enjoy it once home with a nice cup of coffee 🤤

My two kids, who both moved out last year came home for pancakes yesterday 😍

I met up with my 2 sisters this afternoon for cuppa and lots of laughs. I always end up in (happy) tears when I’m with them. I blessed that we are still so close.

It’s gorgeous - I’m in admiration I could never get Orchids to live in my house

Back