Wasn't someone looking for some photos?

I spy with my little eye...

View attachment 198686

Fml. I stood up from taking this and badly spooked Camowen, who crashed hard into everything he could til he landed inside the same bed as Bann, so now Bann's spooked too. And there is no coaxing them back out again, even some tomato bribery is doing nothing.

Edit - okay, I don't think he's injured himself, which is the more important thing. Kinda hard to check when he deliberately hides behind his much bigger buddy, heh.

Meanwhile I think the only things I've said out loud so far today are:

"Bann, leave him alone."
"Bann, leave him be."
"Bann, he's only going to get annoyed at you."
"Bann, stop it."
"Bann, he's only going to turf you straight back out again."
"Bann, for (bleep)'s sake."
"Bann, I warned you."
"...Bann!"
Sounds exactly like me with this naughty bugger!
D7C9F10B-89FC-4A29-84F1-2389A0EBC8C5.webp
But there are a few, ‘Oh Cleo!’ and ‘Shut up Daisy!’ sentences thrown in too for a bit of variety during my day! :))

Glad the gorgeous boys are ok :wub::wub: The new liners are lovely :D x

Sounds exactly like me with this naughty bugger!
View attachment 198717
But there are a few, ‘Oh Cleo!’ and ‘Shut up Daisy!’ sentences thrown in too for a bit of variety during my day! :))

Glad the gorgeous boys are ok :wub::wub: The new liners are lovely :D x

The best bit is, it's a regular occurrence, he gets excited, manages to annoy Cam, and gets told in the firmest of guinea pig tones, to go...elsewhere. Or get pee sprayed. But does Bann remember this? Pfft.

You know, I'm not proud of the pellet bribery at cage cleaning time, but I am proud that they went from fractious teeth chattering (at each other) to nose-to-nose pellet sharing immediately.

DSC_0733.webp

I think I need more cake. Maybe some whiskey too.

You know, I'm not proud of the pellet bribery at cage cleaning time, but I am proud that they went from fractious teeth chattering (at each other) to nose-to-nose pellet sharing immediately.

View attachment 198923

I think I need more cake. Maybe some whiskey too.
Oh whiskey and cake, perfect. We did cage cleaning then wine and now brandy. 😃🍷

So.

Bann's an eejit, lol. He's a bar beggar (and can stand tall enough that way to reach over the bars which is a touch disconcerting) but he will also stand up in the middle of the cage if that's where your hand is and he thinks it has food in it. Without bars, however, he has nothing to steady himself on. Do you see the problem here?

And he's now nearly fallen on his back twice because apparently he didn't learn his lesson the first time. Mate I do not need your first vet visit to be because you thought you could walk like a human. :flag:

Oh Bann, you must not do anything that makes your hooman take you to the vet.

We had to go to the vet yesterday, it smells scary and you get prodded and poked by a strange hooman who has no treats to give. The indignity of it all, especially getting the food washed out of your mouth (we had been saving that). We do not recommend it at all. Also, your hooman slave will be upset at the damage to their piggy food and treat fund (they seem to call it a bank account).

So please stop balancing on your back legs, you shouldn't need to beg, you need to get your hooman properly trained to bring food whenever they come to see you. Try a little nip if the noisy wheeking and bar biting isn't working. We learnt this trick from Ruby.

Wheeky, wheeks
from Mavis and Peggy

Dear Bonny,
Thank you, Camowen and I might take you up on that. However we both nipped him yesterday when he was trying to give us each a pea flake. We got our flakes and he said something that turned the air blue. We'd never seen that before! We liked it, we might have to try it again sometime.
We're giving him a day off today, though, because we got our breakfast at 7am and we think it should be at 7am every day.
Thanks and wheeks,
Bann.

Dear Bonny,
Thank you, Camowen and I might take you up on that. However we both nipped him yesterday when he was trying to give us each a pea flake. We got our flakes and he said something that turned the air blue. We'd never seen that before! We liked it, we might have to try it again sometime.
We're giving him a day off today, though, because we got our breakfast at 7am and we think it should be at 7am every day.
Thanks and wheeks,
Bann.
Anytime! Just give us a wheek!
And keep up the good work training your slave. They can be pretty slow to learn, but most of them can be trained, if you've got enough patience.
Bonny xx

In their defence it's a relatively deep layer of wood shavings, :))

Aww! Look at him standing up. His little paws and his belly. Soooo cute!

Back