TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I'm waving madly at you :-*

You must be psychic - I was going to ask you when we would get to see you :)

Not a good angle i know but i'd just been sobbing my heart out as i thought he was going to leave me. Hence the red nose and no makeup left on.
Thanks for doing this Bev :-*
Yep waving back at you too Lucinda :-*

I took this one yesterday...

I dont know, everyone told me it looks as if I am really sad, my brother even said it looks as if I have been crying.. ?

Seriously, thats just how I look when I try to take pics of myself...

ulrikecam.jpg

nice camera ;D guessing you took i in the mirror...

isnt it funny how no-one looks how you think they do lol

yep... i always try to hide the camera but then you get a funny angle lol

Nah that's so a brother comment i think you look great :-*
Like you're looking into the camera and the mirror who wouldn't have a serious look on their faces LOL

I'm a little iffy about posting a picture of myself! Well, here is a picture of me over a year ago. Probably a year and a half or more:

100_1697.jpg

This picture is a little odd. It's also a year and a half old. It's back when I had my long hair ( :smitten: ) which I miss! And, no, my eyes are not actually green (they were until I was 5 or 6) they're actually brown:

100_1677.jpg

This is me now, taken off of my myspace page:

1178817332_l.jpg

Alexandra, you're so gorgeous! Your parents must hate having a daughter that looks like you because I'm sure there's always boys around! That myspace picture looks like it was done professionally. Wow.

Kimmie

KimmiesGuineas said:
Alexandra, you're so gorgeous! Your parents must hate having a daughter that looks like you because I'm sure there's always boys around! That myspace picture looks like it was done professionally. Wow.

Kimmie
lol thanks :) Actually, there's never been a problem with me and boys. Boys weren't really interested in me until the end of highschool!

And, yes, that was professionally done. I was lucky enough to have a great photographer do it for me.

Glynis said:
Hi there, i'm waving to you :) :)

Fab piccies you're very photogenic :)
Who, me? If so, then thank you! I love being in front of AND behind the camera!

ok...are you ready for me and my lot? :)

P6210028.jpg

Me and my hubby on holiday last year

urgh.jpg

My youngest three delightful children, Harry, Ashley and Courteney

P8230063.jpg

My eldest Rhys

harryandtommywalsh.jpg

Our claim to fame...meeting Tommy Walsh at my son Rhys's footie tournament in Minehead

Hi Dan and Alison!

We need more men on this forum ;D ;D ;D

Where was that photo taken?

st marks square, venice....

Alison was the one who wanted the piggies and i was all "hmmph I'm not looking after them"... Now I'm the one spoiling them and letting them loose on the house!

so sad...i keep trying to upload the cutest pigtures of me and the piggies and the file sizes keep being too big >:( :tickedoff:
anyway i'm new to the forum so maybe i'll figure out how to cut my pictures down later
~Laura~

Hi Dan and Alison as i've said just love the names of the guineas ;D ;D :smitten: :smitten:
Welcome and i second Lucinda great to have a male point of view too, don't forget to let Alison come on sometimes ;)

Hi Laura welcome to the forum, don't worry we'll wait for the pics :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
:embarassed: i had to get one of my lovely friends on here to put my pics on :embarassed: and she knows who it is, thanks again love :smitten:

Hi,

Here's a picture of me taken last year at a wedding

crop2.jpg

Then there's one of me and James at another wedding. However, I'm experimenting with red hair at the moment. I might keep it like that for a while then go back to blonde for summer

red.jpg

Alex x

Yay, thanks for the tip baby-wilson! Here's Bear and me at Christmas! He's such a lil love :smitten:
~Laura~

DSCN01232.jpg

Back