TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Glynis said:
Hi Alex great pics, love it the way you can change your hair colour and still look fab :) :)

Awww thanks Glynis! I get bored of my hair very easily and like to try new things.

Hi,

thought i would add myself to this post.....this was taken on valentines day!

shelli.jpg

Piggiewiggy said:
Hi,

You remind me of an actress, but I can't think of who off the top of my head!

just been looking at some of the pics of you loveyl lot haven't we got some pretty members and Glynis finally I can see what you and the darling Duke look like and the pic is wonderful you look such a happy piggy mum jsut how I imagined you to be , must get an updated one of me and carrie anne on holiday in a few weeks maybe find a caribbean guinea pig i will need my daily dose of piggy hugs or I'll feel feint must track one down, lol

Alexandra said:
Piggiewiggy said:
Hi,

You remind me of an actress, but I can't think of who off the top of my head!

Piggywiggy reminds me of Philippa Forrester (sp) off the telly :)

hols1.jpg

This is me, don't have any pics of me with pigs yet, usually hard to get me anywhere near the front side of a camara!

Lou :D

ah thank you Phillipa forrester is very pretty. Think you all need eyes testing LMAO. Someone on myspace did a collage of me and Angelina Jolie. God i wish i did! He says i look like her. Cant see myself. Have a look www.myspace.com/shellipannelli.

Just had to add these sunglasses ones of me  ;D hehe...
went to town with my friends and couldnt resist the sun glasses :)
lmao i try to do a sexy pose lol, it dont work!

2ijhuuu.jpg

2s151t2.jpg

note the random summer lovin lol ;D
my other pictures are on page 15.

Well i've been nosing at all your photo's so thought I should post you a pic of what I look like.

of50315443.jpg

Picture008.jpg

OMG I though this day would never come ;D We have all waited a whole year to see your pic!

At least now we can put a face to you :D :-*

Back