TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Oh ok here goes

DSC00210.jpg

The pink Boa is my daughters and she persuaded me to have the photo taken with it

It did! You can click the link to see it, but if you want the actual photo to appear, go back to Photobucket and below the photo there are 3 options, Url Link and Img click img then copy it and paste it on your post... Voila :)

aarrrgg i can't believe i'm going to do this but here 1 of me :-\

me.jpg

:embarassed:

one of me with my youngest son Alex guess which famous tree we are collecting acorns from
DSCF0017.jpg

everyone look so fabulous! it's great that there are so many different ages and stages of life represented here. looks like there's some high schoolers but on the other end some with kids of their own! it's so great to talk to people of all ages (and from halfway around the globe from me at least!) who all love some of the same things! I'm in my twenties so i'm in the middle there somewhere...you all are great, I'm so glad i joined this forum, none of the American ones looked quite as fun, lol.  ;D

Thought I would add me and my lot!

Me and my little sis (I am the one on your right)
zip018.jpg

Me and David
BBQ005.jpg

My daughter Libby
bibby.jpg

My son Shaun
party.jpg

My son Jack proudly displaying his rugby trophy!
flowersshaunie001.jpg

and finally...my son Ryan....just being Ryan!
flowersshaunie013.jpg

Some more picz of me and my friends

2wnboug.jpg

Emma me and faye...
HAH LOL. ;D
l_5d31877d2948ecf044a71985396011e1.jpg

posaa...
l_a7aedc6dd099038c87161df080477809.jpg

Laffin xD
l_0892cbe13abf676bcca8a3152ab6e7c4.jpg

MoOdY! =]
l_0a3be8ae6b0efe2cad901a248e471597.jpg

great i've been nosing through your pictures, and you are all so pretty, i cant follow that, I'm an ugly girl at 13... oh great

:'(

If you saw a picture of me you would either laugh or cry cos I'm so UGLY!!

Trust me you are all pretty i dont lie! (with the following exceptions: sister, teachers,parents)
;D

rachx said:
great i've been nosing through your pictures, and you are all so pretty, i cant follow that, I'm an ugly girl at 13... oh great

Trust me you are all pretty i dont lie! (with the following exceptions: sister, teachers,parents)
;D

I bet you're not ugly ;) If you're ugly I'm a carrot :D

a carrot? ;D
Nah i bet your pretty, have you posted your pics yet?

I'm an 'ugmo'! ugly monster!

rachx said:

;D
dont say that! i bet your not ugly, if you ugly, janes a carrot lol. btw I'm 13 too...

trust me i'll get some pictures to prove it, now to find some GOOD pictures, impossible! :)

rachx said:
trust me i'll get some pictures to prove it, now to find some GOOD pictures, impossible! :)

fine, but i dont think you are, no one is ugly. if your ugly, I'm a carrot, like jane. ;)

Back