TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

hils78 said:
Wow Vik- how do you keep you hair so perfect?

You look a bit like the woman who is the psycologist on the House of Tiny Tear Aways - who's style for the record I really like!
Thanks for the great compliment, but my hair is far from perfect you should see it when i wake up,all i can say is i would be lost without my ghd's!

This is me when I was 13 (please excuse the mess in the back, I was very messy)-

Picture51.jpg

I don't have any recent pictures of me on my computer (of course, everybody else that knows me does :P)

Kimmie

yes.. I was a sweetie.. *cough cough*.. and a woman never tells her age ;D. But I'll give you a piece of mind and let you know that I am, in fact, of a legal age and the guinea pigs at the rescue are not just a child's hobby, if that's what you were thinking ;)

Kimmie

OK...i look so ugly in most of my picz..well i am ugly so. oh well.  ;D

'me-looking-like-a-moody-chav-gallery'
i112448818_45876_7.jpg

i116965269_13312_7.jpg

i111413085_57398_7.jpg

ITS A MIRACLE I SMILED  ;D
i112518779_60954_7.jpg

WITH MY BEST FRIEND EMMA  :) WOO MY EYES LOOK WEIRD!
i109657442_88168_7.jpg

ME AT TESCO  :D
i109621487_75718_7.jpg

ME PROUDLY HOLDING A MALTESAR!  ::)
i98059952_78425_7.jpg

I have alot of picz's on my webby, so i grabbed them off there.... lol.
lmao ;D made myself look so like such a poser. i just love taking pictures!
u shud see how big my photo album is on my pc :o

i no in most these picz i look really mature and moody,
but I'm immature, and wel hypo & silly :D

Oh dear ladies, you are all too modest and don't like your pics!
I've only been on here a few days but already you have all helped me loads, which makes you all ace people in my books!

katiep said:
Oh dear ladies, you are all too modest and don't like your pics!
I've only been on here a few days but already you have all helped me loads, which makes you all ace people in my books!

what does modest mean? :( sorry but i dont no wat it means! only 13 lol :-\

ooo i made a poem...cuz none of yas are ugly (except me) so i put this on to cheer u up.

BEAUTIFUL
MY HAIRS A MESS
I DONT POWDER MY NOSE
I DONT SPEND AGES SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES
MY EYES DONT TWINKLE
MY SMILE DONT SHINE
I DONT HAVE A LAD TO CALL MINE
BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY?
AT ANY TIME PLACE OR DAY
THAT I'm NOT BEAUTFIL IN EVERY WAY?

BY NATNAT

katiep said:
You're not ugly at all! :) See, you are being too modest!

You are only 13, you should have seen me at that age, looked like a boy! ha ha!
Noo i look like a boy! >:( and I'm totally ugly :(
grrr and my hair is a total mess, just cant go right! >:( espcially not for pictures..... :D

its amazing to see what people actually look like, you are all really pretty :)

[/quote]
Noo i look like a boy! >:( and I'm totally ugly :(
grrr and my hair is a total mess, just cant go right! >:( espcially not for pictures..... :D

its amazing to see what people actually look like, you are all really pretty :)
[/quote]

You don;t look like a boy! You look like one of the All Saints!

Here's me posing for the camera about a year ago. My curtains look as though they are about to fall down!

Cas.jpg

Thanks. However, I'm just on the verge of getting it all cut off next week. Takes far too long to both style it and keep the colour up. I'm a slave to straighteners and hair dye! My hair was dark copper auburn naturally but I am now greying big time! Got grey roots at age 38, now aged 40. It is a very tricky colour to maintain.

boysmum said:
Thanks. However, I'm just on the verge of getting it all cut off next week. Takes far too long to both style it and keep the colour up. I'm a slave to straighteners and hair dye! My hair was dark copper auburn naturally but I am now greying big time! Got grey roots at age 38, now aged 40. It is a very tricky colour to maintain.

i know just what you mean,mines normally blue or some other weird colour and when the colour runs out,ewww

Great colour hair! know what you mean though, if I didn't dye mine I reckon judging by my roots i'm about 70% grey and i'm 38 in May. Mind you I know from pics of my mum when she had me at 42 she was totally grey so I haven't got a chance LOL

I'm a bit stuck now as all the hairdressers I have spoken to say that I can't change my colour immediately or get the colour stripped out. If I attempted that, my hair would go pink! So I have to start again by cutting most of it it off and getting a mid brown base with some honey highlights. As the hair grows, the red will be gradually cut out.

As I am getting older, my skin tone now needs a warmer base and the red looks terrible once the grey roots are through! Ahh!

And here at long last we have a lovely pic of our dear friend Glynis!! with her equally lovely Duke :-*

glynis.jpg

Back