TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

hils78 said:
A VERY silly pic of me! It was a fancy dress club party the theme was 'P'. My OH Reggie as a Pimp (not what I imagined a Pimp to look like but hey ho!). Please ignore the posters in the background :o!
Pparty004.jpg

Me & daughter after her 4th birthday party! what a mess! scuse the cleavage (or lack of!)
eve4thbirthday015.jpg
*eyes the posters in the background*...whoa...I'm on there! lol

nah but whats worrying is you hanging outside a gents loo.......... :o

I dont know,I can see the pic.Thats alright tho, it's not a very pretty mugg anyway.

Well I will try again. Don't know what happened there. Its so lovely to be able to put a face to the names. I already feel like I know you all but it does make a difference being able to put a face to all the names who support us when we need help and advice.

My, what beautiful people.
I'l have to add my pic, be nice though.

Edit, there i am. Chatting away on the phone.
k6Me.jpg

This is me at a wedding last August! don't laugh pls!

wedding072.jpg

2006pictures188.jpg

Hi this is not a very good pic of me with my little boy regan but usualy am the other side of the camera! i hate pictures of myself

hes two and a half but is unwell at the min he fractured his leg at nursery :'( so has a cute little cast on! hes a right little poser isnt he!

yes the terreble twos! my other is 9 months so got it all to look forward to again!

Wow Vik- how do you keep you hair so perfect?

You look a bit like the woman who is the psycologist on the House of Tiny Tear Aways - who's style for the record I really like!

my grandaughter is 3 on 3rd feb and is a little maggot but i've had 5 of my own so know what terrible 2s 3s 4s etc etc can be like believe me when I tell you them days are easy compared to teens ugh! >:(

Back