TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

@Cavy Kung-Fu Whenever you feel you can join us on a meet up, you are more than welcome. It would be absolutely fab to meet you! :nod:x

He will be very loud if you try and take him, and that will set off Mr Rochester...there will be a squeaking fest! Lol :D
Uh-oh, piggy burglar alarm! :D Thanks for the warning, plan B.:hmm:
:))

Last edited:
You lot are making me want to join in but 1) I hate taking pictures or myself 2) open forum and internets...I just can't feel comfortable about sharing my mug with so many.

That's understandable , like many others have said it seems a very friendly place and it felt natural for me ..personally.
However you feel comfortable , it would be nice nonetheless :)

That's understandable , like many others have said it seems a very friendly place and it felt natural for me ..personally.
However you feel comfortable , it would be nice nonetheless :)

Maybe I'll get there eventually although it's more likely that when I do I'd share with a select few members I mingle the most with rather than brave the abyss of the internet. I'm a strange creature who is more comfortable sharing in a small cluster than an auditorium.

Sadly not :( I spend it as fast as I earn it! :doh:
no problem. We will get loads of money with you naked like that ancient statue and my hand in your butt. Here there are a lot of lively japanese tourists filled with Yen... we will have a great life!:sly:
But on summer I am coming to UK, okay? here the hot drives me crazy......:hb::hb::hb::hb:

I'm still getting images of the Grimm fairy tale I mentioned in your hedgehog thread. I love how most people think the stories are great and nice for children ...you should read the originals before they got edited for international distribution.

Reactions: Tim
But on summer I am coming to UK, okay?
:yahoo:
You can cool down with me anytime! :)

no problem. We will get loads of money with you naked like that ancient statue and my hand in your butt.

That sounds quite painful :eek:

I have have no problem taking my clothes off if you promise to put your hand ON my butt, not IN it :)) x

:yahoo:
You can cool down with me anytime! :)

That sounds quite painful :eek:

I have have no problem taking my clothes off if you promise to put your hand ON my butt, not IN it :)) x
GOSH! you are right! terrible mistake!:hb: our teachers at school always recommend: NEVER translate literally from italian to english! (and of course I had bad marks!):soz:
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Back