TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

GOSH! you are right! terrible mistake!:hb: our teachers at school always recommend: NEVER translate literally from italian to english! (and of course I had bad marks!):soz:
:D:D:D:D:D:D
I realised that :)) Your English is very good, just like your looks :luv:

no problem. We will get loads of money with you naked like that ancient statue and my hand in your butt. Here there are a lot of lively japanese tourists filled with Yen... we will have a great life!:sly:

But on summer I am coming to UK, okay? here the hot drives me crazy......:hb::hb::hb::hb:

You haven't felt hot till you experience a Texas summer in the US...101 with a feel like close to 110 with 60 to 80 % humidity ..

That poor man has a tree growing out part of his leg. I've heard of some pretty early examples of prosthesis but that's "bark"ing mad.
You should be a comedian! :lol!:

You want to wait until I say something funny without intention. I often crack friends up with my response to everyday things and then wonder why they are laughing.
I said something last night (not repeatable in here!:))) whilst doing a rescue, just to lighten the mood a bit. We all need a bit of laughter from time to time, we can rely on you for a gag or two then? :D

@Cavy Kung-Fu Whenever you feel you can join us on a meet up, you are more than welcome. It would be absolutely fab to meet you! :nod:x

Yea I would love to do a meet up, I just work too much and they're quite far away from me being a non-driver :doh:

Hopefully I'll get to go to one at least this year! :D

Reactions: Tim
Yea I would love to do a meet up, I just work too much and they're quite far away from me being a non-driver :doh:

Hopefully I'll get to go to one at least this year! :D
Is Reading doable for you? :)

Uh oh I didn't realise it was on the 9th :soz:

I'm going to the Harry Potter studios that day, because I refuse to grow up :D :))

I'm so jealous!

I never usually share pics of my mug this soon but this forum is so friendly and I didn't think anyone would be mean about it. Also, those pics are off my FB so they are already out there.

Oh I'm a proper Harry Potter loser :lose: :))

Hence my poor animals being stuck with weird and wonderful names :P

I know @Betsy I'm gutted! I have some time off around then too so it woulda been ideal :(

Oh well have to be the next Meet them but not sure I can make that all depends when and where of course ......

I actually can, I'm part Japanese and that part of the family are CRAZY :)) Such bad tourists too XD
they are not bad, but the are... infinite! when they walk on a pavement or across a road or simply come into the bus I start having homicidal instincts!:gd: and then... they make infinite photos! not only at the monuments, but even at the bins!!! and once even at a funeral!:))

Back