TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

This is my dog Minni! She's a 8 year old rescue black labrador retriever.
View attachment 68742
Awe! :love::love:
I love labbies! :wub:
Here's my friend's 13 week old Harry
IMG_3817.webp
This was a couple of weeks ago when we went camping, he never left my side and was very well behaved :luv:

I love tattoos. I love them on men. All men should go get covered in them lol.

I have another tattoo now on the inside of that arm, runs from my armpit to elbow and is a peacock. Still needs colouring though.

I don't even have my ears pierced because I have extremely low pain tolerance. At the doctors I am literally screaming when they give me any shots... fiance has to hold me pretty tight and once after he did that he was changing clothes and discovered a bruise on his thigh...

I don't even have my ears pierced because I have extremely low pain tolerance. At the doctors I am literally screaming when they give me any shots... fiance has to hold me pretty tight and once after he did that he was changing clothes and discovered a bruise on his thigh...

I like the tattoo pain :sly:

Had loads of piercings too but removed most now.

I see so many lovely faces in this thread! it is time I introduce you mine! :D
These are two of my latest pictures... I am Oriana, 49 years old, cancer (melanoma) survivor and... proud for being alive and WEIRD!:sly:
a shot taken in the countryside not far from Rome:
102_5257.webp
and another shot taken in the ancient Villa Adriana near Rome
101_5172.webp

Wow @rome_italy you are so pretty and no way are you 49! You look much younger. That's some gorgeous countryside you are stood in. Did you remember to pick some grass and dandelions for the guinea pigs? :P

@rome_italy nothing wrong in being weird!:crazy: You are only 2 years younger than me!

@Jecf It's nice to see you! Hi!:D

If you missed my ugly mug I'm on page 111 of this thread nearly at the bottom of the page.

These are two of my latest pictures... I am Oriana, 49 years old, cancer (melanoma) survivor and... proud for being alive and WEIRD!:sly:
View attachment 68785
View attachment 68784

No way you are 49, I'm with everyone else on this :D That does look like a lovely field, very calming and beautiful :)

Also did that statue have a nice bum? :))

View attachment 68785
View attachment 68784
You're 30 at the most!

Back