TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I know I'm terribly new, but I can't resist. o_o;

Hood2.jpg

Longhair2.jpg

Gurasu.jpg

UhyeahI'mdone. C:

Great pics everyone, everyone is gorgeous, thought I might put my pic up, but dont' know how to, shall give it a try though!
This is me with my hubby and kids, Christie, Alicia, Arik and Kian! We all seem to have stupid faces on!
rubywedding06015Small.jpg

Me and my girlies!
ryan9004Small.jpg

It's sooo nice to put faces to names! Please can we have some more?

Ok time to scare you all! muhahahaha Well it is halloween soon! ;)

Here's me!

Trace x

What a lovely picture :)

Come on all you other new members, let's see who we're chatting to :)

Gr8 2 c u all ,will sort out photos of me and my family tomoz......you"ve been warned ;D

Well this is me holding Rodney during a workshop at a day nursery in Bolton

3262930.jpg

And this is me, with my buddy Ben, a few months ago on a night out. Hair is back blonde now! I always laugh when I see this pic as I am stood 3 steps below Ben, so that he could be taller than me for once!

MeandBen.jpg

A VERY silly pic of me! It was a fancy dress club party the theme was 'P'. My OH Reggie as a Pimp (not what I imagined a Pimp to look like but hey ho!). Please ignore the posters in the background :o!
Pparty004.jpg

Me & daughter after her 4th birthday party! what a mess! scuse the cleavage (or lack of!)
eve4thbirthday015.jpg

I'm waaaayyyyy to ugly for any pics to be posted here..........oh boy....dont want to break to screen :o

Cummon - If I can put up a pic of me dressed as a pink prostitute bet you can put one up!

Definately Heidi, there's one of me somewhere on the forum after one too many!

Or maybe that should be 10 too many LMAO ;D

*Edit, it's in chit chat on a thread called got any plans for May Day ::)

This is the only picture I have of me on my computer. Quality is not brilliant because it was taken with a phone in a club - and I have had a few drinks and have been dancing for hours!

Me.jpg

Also - I am wearing a halter neck which my hair is covering - I know I look naked! ::)

I have cropped my friend out - in case he doesn't want to be on the internet!

Since I dont yet have piggies,therefore I have no pics of piggies,heres one of me.
me.jpg

It's not so great.Soon I can post pics of Priscilla and Penelope

Back