TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

We haven't got any pics of us with the guineas but here's us without guineas b4 the next guinea photo shoot...

d4e94147.jpg

Lucy's on the right and I'm in the middle :)

Welcome to the forum you two! :)

Its a really lovely picture. Its great to put a face to both of your names also!

We've actually been hanging around here for quite a while - we were on the old Forum but never got around to joining the new one. And we were on the old Squeaky Pigs website (Louise's) :) It's where we adopted Truffle from.

Hi Sara,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us. ;D

Great photos

Michele aka Mrs Mod.

Ok, here's me ;D. Its a rare thing to get me on the dangerous side of a camera lol, unless I'm riding my horses that is :D

CopyofphotoshootK.jpg

Kat

Bruce and me in Paris. Notre Dame Cathedral in the background. January 2006.
Paris2006280.jpg

Its good to put a face to your name. :) Most of our members try avoiding adding pics of themselves lol.

I was standing outside Notre Dame Cathedral in September 2005 :) I went on a 4 day coach trip to Paris. :)

This is me

rather bored one night so decided i wanted to be a cat.. really mature for a 21 year old i know but hey.. eyeliner.. you cant beat it hehe

puttycats.jpg

nicer one of me

Jan03142.jpg

this is SS4YA

IMG_0039.jpg

this is both of us together

westonwheels074.jpg

moi.jpg

Thats moi ^-^
mistyandmoi.jpg

Me and misty the day that I got him. He'd been in the petshop for about 4 months without another guinea pig.. No one wanted him coz he was a male and he didn't seem that lively.. Neither would they if they were left that long..

Two with my darling Milka, because shes cute :)

ulimilka2.jpg

ulimilka.jpg

and one picture on which I dont look like crap, for good measure :)

ulrike.jpg

Prefer myself with my hair open. :)

Back