TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I was only joking. I am such a wimp with pain. I got my nose pierced last month and it hurt for a few days!xx

It is nice to put faces to names, i always associate people with their avatar photo's lol. God knows where my pics have gone! i posted them ages ago.

It is nice to put faces to names, i always associate people with their avatar photo's lol. God knows where my pics have gone! i posted them ages ago.

I know, I've been looking for this thread for ages so I could see who a few people were

Lol thanks, its weird how you get images of people who are totally not what you thought. to be fair, the pics did make me look young as i was so tired and pale and i dont think i had any make up on :))

I was only joking. I am such a wimp with pain. I got my nose pierced last month and it hurt for a few days!xx

haha.... i know... :))
i'd love to get my nose pierce but I'm way to scared... :))
your well brave to get that done...!
x

I cant find any nice recent photo's of me, i will have to take some. xx

Claire you look so much younger than i thought you'd be, so pwetty and loving the tattoo! x

How can you get a tattoo and have a baby but not get your nose pierced? Haha!x

haha... :))
i had a servere needle phobia... when i was pregnant i would pass out before the needle got near my arm... :)) i managed to get over it by having a small tattoo and then getting my leg done... but the thought of anything being pierced still freeks me out... :))
x

I have a needle phobia too which is why I cannot get a tattoo. I was so scared to get my nose done but it was over in a few minutes unlike your six hours of torture!x

I cant find any nice recent photo's of me, i will have to take some. xx

Claire you look so much younger than i thought you'd be, so pwetty and loving the tattoo! x

haha... i saw your photos a few pages back and i was shocked at how young you are...!... :))

i have to say i love the tattoo too... its definatly my favourite leg... :))

x>>
x

I'd love to get a tattoo done, but i am scared of needles and the places i want them will be so painful. Plus my niece would disown me if i had one done. :))

She's just at that age, where she is in denial about grown up things if that makes sense, kissing is gross, smoking is gross, drinking is gross, tattoo's are disgusting, i get the whole "just imagine what it will look like when you like in your 80's and really old and wrinkly with saggy skin" talk.

As if she isn't kissing, smoking and having the odd drink - like i was born yesterday!

I have a needle phobia too which is why I cannot get a tattoo. I was so scared to get my nose done but it was over in a few minutes unlike your six hours of torture!x

i got this small tattoo on my wrist its rubbish and i hate it but i had to get over my needle phobia and i decided this was the way... :))
it only took ten mins but he had to stop half way as i was about to pass out... :))

this is the rubbish one... :))
762c339e.jpg

my leg was done in two sittings... and to be fair it went really fast... :))
x

She's just at that age, where she is in denial about grown up things if that makes sense, kissing is gross, smoking is gross, drinking is gross, tattoo's are disgusting, i get the whole "just imagine what it will look like when you like in your 80's and really old and wrinkly with saggy skin" talk.

As if she isn't kissing, smoking and having the odd drink - like i was born yesterday!

Aww she sounds very grown up for her age.

i got this small tattoo on my wrist its rubbish and i hate it but i had to get over my needle phobia and i decided this was the way... :))
it only took ten mins but he had to stop half way as i was about to pass out... :))

this is the rubbish one... :))
762c339e.jpg

my leg was done in two sittings... and to be fair it went really fast... :))
x

I dont think that is rubbish. It is so sweet you have your sons name.x

Aww she sounds very grown up for her age.

She isn't really, the older she gets the more immature she gets. She is 15 and has a 5 year old sister who holds her back, she tries to be grown up, but still acts like a kid!

Haha teenagers are difficult! I think you do well to know how to talk to her. I cannot talk to them as I am so out of touch.

I dont think that is rubbish. It is so sweet you have your sons name.x

the photo doesnt do it justice... :))

its very badly done... :)) i went to a tattoo place that was rubbish... i was 17 and it was the only place that wouldnt I.D. me... haha... :))
I'm thinking of getting it re done...
x

I try, i treat her as if she were an adult, we are relatively close, her and her mum are at that stage where they aren't getting on, so auntie Chloe is in favour at the moment!

i love that... :))
maybe if i was like that when i was 15 i wouldnt have been pregnant at 15... :));)

x

I try, i treat her as if she were an adult, we are relatively close, her and her mum are at that stage where they aren't getting on, so auntie Chloe is in favour at the moment!

Aww that is really nice. She will really need you at her age as she will need somebody to share her problems with.

Back