TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I certainly wish i had someone when me & my mum went through that stage, now i just wish i had my mum :(

Aww I am so sorry you do not have her. It is so hard not having anybody to share things with.

20 in may...!
half way to 40...!... that means i have to grow up next month...!.... boooooo....
:))
x

Wow you are so young yet so mature! I really thought you were older then me. You are far more mature then me and I am 30! x

I try, i treat her as if she were an adult, we are relatively close, her and her mum are at that stage where they aren't getting on, so auntie Chloe is in favour at the moment!

thats really nice... :)
she'll really apreciate you in a few years... (if not already)
x

i love that... :))
maybe if i was like that when i was 15 i wouldnt have been pregnant at 15... :));)

x

I dont think she would dare tell me :))

I'm wondering if its time for "that" talk with her, i know its her mums job but she's not that sort to talk about these things.

I do think she is a little.....behind in that department though, i think it will be a long while before she thinks about welcoming any trains into the station, (i'm not just in denial, i really don't think she is interested)

Plus her mum wouldn't be very happy with me, and niece would die of embarrassment!

I'm wondering if its time for "that" talk with her, i know its her mums job but she's not that sort to talk about these things.

I do think she is a little.....behind in that department though, i think it will be a long while before she thinks about welcoming any trains into the station, (i'm not just in denial, i really don't think she is interested)

Plus her mum wouldn't be very happy with me, and niece would die of embarrassment!

I did not have a boyfriend until I was 19 so maybe she will be the same.

She has told me that there was a boy she liked, but it was only a few texts between them, but when she told me what they said and what her reaction was i was shocked she was so immature about it! (nothing sexual) So i do think it will be a few years yet.

could you approach the subject in a general way...?
drop it in to convo....?

theres nothing wrong with being a bit behind in that area... i look back at my self and cringe...!...
i think its really nice thats shes still got a bit of 'innocence' i would like my son to be like that... :)
x

You manage to care for so many animals too. What a lot of responsibility!x

ive always been like it... :)
lived by my self since i was 16... i like to keep myself busy... and i really do love my animals... :))
x

ive always been like it... :)
lived by my self since i was 16... i like to keep myself busy... and i really do love my animals... :))
x

Wow I have always thought you were amazing but now I know how young you are I am even more impressed.x

Dear piggyfan... ;)

I FOUND YOU...!

what on earth are you mumbling on about...?
I think your gorgeous...!...
Totally and utterly beautiful...
And your hair...!... If only mine was that healthy looking... :))

x

:)) Now I remember you! I've seen it before, you are very pretty and shouldn't be so hard on yourself! Look how perfect your skin is as well! I love brown eyes! I know I posted a pic of myself on here too...let's try to find me :))

I'm eating in my pic :))

:)) Now I remember you! I've seen it before, you are very pretty and shouldn't be so hard on yourself! Look how perfect your skin is as well! I love brown eyes! I know I posted a pic of myself on here too...let's try to find me :))

I'm eating in my pic :))

Absolute legend... :))
It is illegal in my world to take photos of me whist I'm eating... I eat like a pig... :))
Yes you must find it... :))
I only put mine on last night... I'd never really looked at this thread before then... :))
x

Oh my god you are way too kind but thank you very much. I really hate the way I look and rarely look in the mirror.x

Back