TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

:)) Now I remember you! I've seen it before, you are very pretty and shouldn't be so hard on yourself! Look how perfect your skin is as well! I love brown eyes! I know I posted a pic of myself on here too...let's try to find me :))

I'm eating in my pic :))

You are eating a plate of pasta! xx

Oh my god you are way too kind but thank you very much. I really hate the way I look and rarely look in the mirror.x

Awww don't be so hard on your self...!

Honestly love... I think your gorgeous... And I don't lie... :(|)

x

I'm hoping by posting a picture of me with the hearthrob that is Marmite pig it will direct peoples attention to him and not my horrible face !

Photoon2012-04-09at1218.jpg

:)) yes I am! I'm on 161! :p

Oh my god...!
You look nothing like what I thought... :)) very pretty... :) (not that I didn't think you were pretty... :... Shall I stop digging now...? Or carry on... :)))

Loving the photo btw... Pasta and all... :))
x

Haha Clare! :)) it is funny how you imagine people isn't it...wonder what we base it on?

Here are some others...

me at a festival...with a lot of glitter on my face :)) (i'm on the right)
YXPWk.jpg

With my pooches (the long haired one Chip is no longer with us :( )
aCndB.jpg

and at my friends wedding attempting to be smart (I don't do smart so it was difficult)!
jPCaN.jpg

Awww... Your fab... :))
A couple times I've been bang on... Like when I met weibke at the brum meet up she looked exactly like I imagined... :))

I dunno why but I think people on here are all middle-aged women... :)) haha... No idea why... :))

x

Lol I tend to think that too! What I have noticed is most people on her are slim and pretty. Where you right about how I looked?

Awww... Your fab... :))
A couple times I've been bang on... Like when I met weibke at the brum meet up she looked exactly like I imagined... :))

I dunno why but I think people on here are all middle-aged women... :)) haha... No idea why... :))

x

:)) that's funny! I feel middle aged...turning 28 this year! Although I look a lot younger so it's ok....for now! I'm really hoping to make the brum meet up this time so fingers crossed I'll finally meet you then! How long does it take you to drive there....just wondering if i'd have time to come and visit your farm ;)?!

Lol I tend to think that too! What I have noticed is most people on her are slim and pretty. Where you right about how I looked?

No... Lol...well I was sort of close...
I imagined you as quite pale with long red hair... About mid twenties...

Got your age close... :)) I think it's due to your profile picture that i thought you were a red head... :)) Pmsl... No logic at all... :))
x

:)) that's funny! I feel middle aged...turning 28 this year! Although I look a lot younger so it's ok....for now! I'm really hoping to make the brum meet up this time so fingers crossed I'll finally meet you then! How long does it take you to drive there....just wondering if i'd have time to come and visit your farm ;)?!

28 isn't middle aged... :))
I'm 20 next month... :...
I'm so depressed... I'm half way to 40... Which means I need to grow up now... :))
Lol... :))
Would be lovely for you to come round... :)) I'm about 25 mins from brum... Not far at all... :)
x

Lol so funny! Imagine me with red hair. Haha! I would love to be a red head!x

I think you'd suit that deep red colour...
You should give it a try... My hair is constantly changing colour... In my first pic it is actually purple but the light is rubbish and in the second I have had a red dye put over my brown to it's just a dark red tint... :))
Go on... You might like it... :))
x

I have had red hair many times but it never lasts. At the moment I have highlights. It is very hard to change my hair colour and I have to do it professionally.

Excuse me! I am 30 so you two better stop saying you are old!

I don't think I'm old... :))
But I have like month to get all my immature cr*p done before I am no longer a teenager... :))
Best get busy eh... :))

P.s. 30 isn't old...!... And I'm giggling away to myself reading this thread and charlies shouting at me... 'what's so funny mommy?' :))
x

28 isn't middle aged...
I'm 20 next month... :...
I'm so depressed... I'm half way to 40... Which means I need to grow up now... :))
Lol... :))
Would be lovely for you to come round... :)) I'm about 25 mins from brum... Not far at all... :)
x

Excuse me! I am 30 so you two better stop saying you are old!

:)) don't be ridiculous, 20 is young! I suppose 30 isn't toooo bad ;) :)) ahh well that's not too bad is it, although i'd be scared to trust myself NOT to come home with any piggies!

I have had red hair many times but it never lasts. At the moment I have highlights. It is very hard to change my hair colour and I have to do it professionally.

That's a shame that it doesn't last... I bet it really suits you... :)
Oh... Are you one of the un lucky people with really strong hair...? Nothing sticks to it...?

What colour high lights have you gone for...?... :)
x

I don't think I'm old... :))
But I have like month to get all my immature cr*p done before I am no longer a teenager... :))
Best get busy eh... :))

P.s. 30 isn't old...!... And I'm giggling away to myself reading this thread and charlies shouting at me... 'what's so funny mommy?' :))
x

Let's be honest, there is no way you're immature, you have a son! :)) I think you already grew up years ago! But out of interest what immature stuff do you want to do before you turn 20? :p :))

Yes I sure am. It is because I am half Egyptian. Strong dark hair! I have blond highlights but they look lighter brown. They need redoing. The place I went to was great and so cheap but then the hairdresser did a runner!xx

:)) don't be ridiculous, 20 is young! I suppose 30 isn't toooo bad ;) :)) ahh well that's not too bad is it, although i'd be scared to trust myself NOT to come home with any piggies!

Bags coats and shoes will be checked upon exit... :))
x

Yes I sure am. It is because I am half Egyptian. Strong dark hair! I have blond highlights but they look lighter brown. They need redoing. The place I went to was great and so cheap but then the hairdresser did a runner!xx

Oh you lucky thing, your hair does look really good in your pic!

Back