TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

So here I am after losing 2 stone, ready to go on a night out in Portsmouth :)

992e20a2.jpg

And just general me, in Pompey again.
7dd0365b.jpg

You look amazing hun! I'm jealous :))

What on earth is your ex going to think? (i mean that in a good way)

You look amazing! I do not think you should lose any more weight. You do not want to be a stick.

Thankyou. It is a flamingo pink at the mo. I'm a trainee hairdresser and its just too tempting to change it all the time lol

This is me, first one on a night out, 2nd one of me when I used to promo for our local car club as I am a modified car fan and the third one is me with my other baby (my car)

chelle.jpg

chelle2.jpg

chelle3.jpg

do i dare smash your computer screens with my ugly mush... :))

oh go on...
all repair bills can be sent directly to me... ;)

when i had my fringe... :))
f9617311.jpg

sorry about the mess behind me... :))... my house always looks like a bombs gone off... :))
0e38a079.jpg

x

Wow you look so different to how I imagined! You are so young and pretty. I see you have a tattoo on your leg too. Brave woman!

thanks but I'm really not, the one of me with my car is just a sunny Sunday afternoon with hair scraped back, here's a more relaxed one of me and Dan (my OH) last year on holiday

cuba.jpg

I think thats called an I've had a nice amount of rum smile rolleyes
so where;s your piccys, I've been going through the pages but there are loads to sift through?

I am ugly and fat and compared to you I am even more uglier and fatter then I thought! Haha.

Wow you look so different to how I imagined! You are so young and pretty. I see you have a tattoo on your leg too. Brave woman!

why thankyou... nice to know your computer is still in one piece... :)) pmsl...

heres a ccloser one of my tattoo its from when it was first done so is still red and scabby looking...:)>>>
its for my grandad and gramps... both their names are incorperated in to it... :)
086695d6.jpg

x

I am ugly and fat and compared to you I am even more uglier and fatter then I thought! Haha.

Don't say that, I'm sure you aren't, everyone says that about themselves, its just nice to put faces to names as I have no idea what people look like and it always amazes me as I'm usually completely wrong xx

Don't say that, I'm sure you aren't, everyone says that about themselves, its just nice to put faces to names as I have no idea what people look like and it always amazes me as I'm usually completely wrong xx

I agree. I tend to think people look like their guinea pigs!

Oh that is beautiful Claire. Did it hurt like hell?

YES...!
it took nearly 6 hours to do and i was acting like such a little girl.. :))
it hurt so bad... :))
ive got my wrist done aswell..... but its crap... :))
x

Back