TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

here we go,OH and I a few days ago,once again yes he was driving when i took it,we actually have a whole album of driving pics now lol,they all look the same xcept our clothes change in each one lol,its funny to see how we have changed since our first driving pic'

DSCF7103.jpg

P.S do i look any older yet?

Awww :) and no, you still look young :))

OK... so I graduated last week and thought I might share a photo of me in my outfit!

Attachments

• IMG_0882[1].webp
    IMG_0882[1].webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
lets have some pictures of you all :)

lets have some pictures of you all it would be great to see the face behind the screen this is me ...
DSC02797.jpg

just before i got preg with my last baby who was born 5th june 09 so add a little weight :))
and a little older one
DSC02295.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in my profile, ought to get an updated pic on here really as that was my 20th birthday back in June. :))

I am not attempting to get a pic with the pigs as planned after the tinsel fiasco (they aren't happy ;) ) so I will show you one with my GORRRRRRRRGEOUS pooch kicking an invisible football! ^)

Ignore the fat arm, it was bad lighting. ;)

Last edited:
Everyone is lovely looking! :)
This is me and my boyfriend.

Attachments

• 089.webp
    089.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 088.webp
    088.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 43
Farquar, didn't you already post this one, or am I having a deja vu?

I had seen it too... so unless we've all been hypnotised or were victims of mass halucinations, it's been posted before!

i was messing around with webcam and fake glasses but there the newest pictures ive got :))

hello.jpg

getout.jpg

Back