TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Me cuddling Blade today x)

DSCF7134.jpg

:)) I now have brown locks will get a new photo on soon:)) back to my normal xoxo

Attachments

• ICONATOR_ecb883b30df003d7ce69f47731912b6c.gif
    ICONATOR_ecb883b30df003d7ce69f47731912b6c.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 155
  • xmas, jan and feb 09 215.webp
    xmas, jan and feb 09 215.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
So here are two of me... the first is at work with me peering out from my follow spot, and the second is the only other one I could find on my computer and it's one of my head shots... So here you go!

Attachments

• ME.webp
    ME.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Trees_bw[1].webp
    Trees_bw[1].webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 3
Ohh you look so young, I expected to see you older - if that makes sense :)

I agree, you look very, very young.

Hehe thanks i hope! most people expect me to be older seeing as i have a very stable relationship,nearly 4 year old daughter,3 dogs,13 piggies,2 rats numerous rescue dogs over time and i guess i have grown up quickly because of all of this;)

loulx-nice pictures xxxxxx

What amazes me, Bonnie, is that you somehow manage to look younger on every pic I get to see of you! :))

I love the others as well!

I have a slightly different hairstyle and I dyed my hair a sort of ginger color. Will get a new piccy when my acne calms down :( right now, I look horrible and rashy so this one will do.
It was taken in September :)

6334_1214916378945_1409888558_64006.jpg

I was on holiday. Enjoying the sun! :<>

I have a slightly different hairstyle and I dyed my hair a sort of ginger color. Will get a new piccy when my acne calms down :( right now, I look horrible and rashy so this one will do.
It was taken in September :)

6334_1214916378945_1409888558_64006.jpg

I was on holiday. Enjoying the sun! :<>

Yeah you look great :) and I might be a tad jealous re: the beautiful setting behind you!

KingBoris.... Blade looks like a real cutie drool and I agree, you do look like a young person considering you have such a lot on your plate!

I think I should update myself - this is from our Wales weekend in summer.
IMG_2893_edited-1.jpg

Yeah you look great :) and I might be a tad jealous re: the beautiful setting behind you!

KingBoris.... Blade looks like a real cutie drool and I agree, you do look like a young person considering you have such a lot on your plate!

Go to the Isle of Wight at the end of August :)) normally always get sun!
That's where I was!

I think I should update myself - this is from our Wales weekend in summer.
IMG_2893_edited-1.jpg

You look fab and I'm loving the scenery.
I've always wanted to go to Wales. I've heard that it's a real beautiful place.

Where in Wales does your MIL live Wiebke? I'm up North :)

This is me and DF Elfyn when we got engaged in Florida last August:
img2291af6.jpg

Hopefully I'll have a new one to update in August, as we're going back to Florida to get married x)

ooo i agree with mommapiggy,you are so lucky to have had a trip there no wonder you are smiling!you look happy there hopefully you stayed that way despite I'm guessing visiting MIL? x

That was on the trip we made to Snowdonia with my mum and my niece from Switzerland - we'd just left the Midlands in the worst of rain/mist and reached Harlech bathing in the sun. But, yes, Wales is very much worth a visit!

That was on the trip we made to Snowdonia with my mum and my niece from Switzerland - we'd just left the Midlands in the worst of rain/mist and reached Harlech bathing in the sun. But, yes, Wales is very much worth a visit!

ahh yes i remember when you went there with your family,your really making me want to travel now with all these nice places you go!:)
P.S i think as I'm in summer here i keep think you guys over there are too lol so i didnt realise

here we go,OH and I a few days ago,once again yes he was driving when i took it,we actually have a whole album of driving pics now lol,they all look the same xcept our clothes change in each one lol,its funny to see how we have changed since our first driving pic'

DSCF7103.jpg

P.S do i look any older yet?

I love living in Snowdonia xx>>>

My hometown is Caernarfon, but now I live on Anglesey with DF. All the mountains have snow on them at the moment, we can see from our window, so will have to take a trip to Llanberis soon to play in the snow :))

Where in Wales does your MIL live Wiebke? I'm up North :)

Hopefully I'll have a new one to update in August, as we're going back to Florida to get married x)

My MIL lives in Wrexham, but has ties to Ffestiniog. Where are you?

I wish you the best for your wedding! I love your pic!

Wiebke: Hello, nice to finally see you! I pictured you totally differently!

Elfyn &Hayley: You have very beautiful eyes!

King Boris: What - you have a 4 year old kid? You look like 20!?

Wiebke: Hello, nice to finally see you! I pictured you totally differently!

Elfyn &Hayley: You have very beautiful eyes!

King Boris: What - you have a 4 year old kid? You look like 20!?

I'm 19 actually,she is almost four and yes i made a few mistakes early but i do turn 20 on dec 31 so i wont officially be a teenager anymorwe which is good as i dont feel like one;)

ah, so it is ok that you look so young! x)
I hope you are happy now to have your daughter and don't consider her as a mistake.

great that you think like that, I already figured that this is what you meant, but wanted to hear it more specific! :) Do you have a photo of her, too?

Back