TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Introducing the not so fabulous me!...

bi45ue.jpg

Sorry about my eyes being shut. Lol. My friend took me by surprise!

SSM11931-1.jpg

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 2funny 2funny 2funny 2funny

Heres me, not great photos I'm afraid as they are from nights out and slightly drunken ones at that, but I'm the one with red/dark brown hair.

My best friend Rach and me.
Sarahsbirthday052-1.jpg

My sister Sarah and me
Sarahsbirthday053.jpg

Me and Rach again
Sarahsbirthday045.jpg

Sorry again for quality of photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dont do what i did.... make sure you use heat protector stuff! Ive got a frizzy fringe now! My hairdresser gave me a right telling off!

haha when i had a fringe i used to straighten it without heat protecter ::) ;D it was just quicker in the mornings

A spray that straightens your hair? ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meeeee at butlins last week-c i need a new cut and maybe dye my hair, it's to long for me always in a bobble:(|)

DSC00164.jpg

pics of my hair before is normally nice and straight but my straightner where stolen but you already know that lol
SDC10544.jpg

and now jsut below my chin :D
SDC10552.jpg

well chuffed they said my hair was in lovely condition unlike straw hair sister lol

oooooooooo hello chicky babe don't you look good with the new hair do (yeah i finally remembered you'd posted this... sowwwy)

Looks great love i like the fringe x>>x>>x>>x>>

btw who's in the cages behind you?

lol Glynis:(|)

The pink and blue cage is Lottie the chinese hamster the other cage near the window i Peaches the canaryx>>

pics of my hair before is normally nice and straight but my straightner where stolen but you already know that lol
SDC10544.jpg

and now jsut below my chin :D
SDC10552.jpg

well chuffed they said my hair was in lovely condition unlike straw hair sister lol
you're too pretty

Hi,

My name is Sarah and I am 14 years old from Sheffield. I have one guinea pig called coco.

The pic I have added is from my 14th birthday party.

Attachments

• pic.webp
    pic.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 30
I had my hair cut and permed today! xx>>>
It is now a good 6" shorter than before, and I love it! It feels so light and fluffy!

ulrike.jpg

ulrike4.jpg

Back