TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

The sad thing is a few years ago Si is the type of man i would have went for...... oh am so glad i've changed. hahaha (only kidding, still lovely) x

you mean you once managed to find someone else as debonair charismatic & good looking. I thought i was a one off ;) lol
Si

LOL!

My dad has really long eye lashes as well - thankfully I inherited them! I've always wanted to put make-up on him... but he won't let me (who can blame him really?) ;D ;D ;D

Si, there are many me out there just like you, unfortunately on of them is my first born's father. haha.

How come men have long eyelashes, its just a waste. Lucky enough though both my daughters have long eyelashes.

Well heres my ugly mug
s540048200_246605_3082.jpg

s540048200_247224_6040.jpg

I'm new to the forums but already got into the swing of things, so I'm sure you'll see plenty of me!

Here I am, on the left (the other girl on the right is my very lovely Chinese friend from London who I miss terribly)

I'll post some of my piggies Moop and Spook when they stop being so camera shy!

2416695997_c53bfd811b.jpg

Vicky xx

oooh Lez I want a lip piercing, I've got loads of my ears but I was wondering about the lip! My boyfriend had one ages ago, and he's told me (in no uncertain terms) to not get a piercing there. However, he also told me not to get any animals. Muhahaha, I have 3. He does love them though! xx

Also thank you for your comment Clare...I tend to be smiley, but like everyone I have my moments ;) thankfully the piggies keep me happy!

xx

ziggyzebra said:
oooh Lez I want a lip piercing, I've got loads of my ears but I was wondering about the lip! My boyfriend had one ages ago, and he's told me (in no uncertain terms) to not get a piercing there. However, he also told me not to get any animals. Muhahaha, I have 3. He does love them though! xx

when you first have it done its a pain to eat! i used to accidently bite on the back of the bar which really hurt, but you get used to it after a while.

i wanted to wear a lip rig, but i cant get on with them. i struggle to eat with them!

i got my lip done at the top a madonna, i like it but the bar thing scratches against my gum :(

I've wanted my tounge pieced for a while now but I'm such a wimp i keep putting it off, i moan so much if i just bite my tounge accidently so maybe its not such a good idea

Nikki said:
I've wanted my tounge pieced for a while now but I'm such a wimp i keep putting it off, i moan so much if i just bite my tounge accidently so maybe its not such a good idea

i cant get my tongue done as the skin thing on the bottom joins to far or something, but i really want it done :( best diet i can think off

my step daughter half sister, my step daughter and me. I am hoping to get my hair chopped on Tuesday.

HonkeysMummy said:
my step daughter half sister, my step daughter and me. I am hoping to get my hair chopped on Tuesday.

I had to read that a few times till i understood it. My head is all over the place just now. Nooo dont chop the hair its a nice length. xx

photo034.jpg

Go Habs Go!

I just got my hair dyed to golden blond today and she straightened it too. It looks so much better than when I do it lol

Oh and dont mind my chubby stomach... I've already gained so much weight its crazy (and I was checking this pregnancy website and according to my previous height/weight ratio, I'm supposed to gain 40 lbs by 9 months :o )

Don't listen to the websites hun, said almost the same thing and everytime I went to the doc I had LOST weight.. I only gained 10lbs and had a 8lbs 8ounce baby :smitten:

well when i was preg with my George i started off a size 10/12 but ended up buying size 18 maternity clothes for the last 3 weeks, so dont you worry about the weight hun - George only turned out to be 6lb 12 oz at 38 weeks - and i was a whale!

REMEMBER - Big is BEAUTIFUL!

When I had my son, I went in hospital in size 10 jeans and came out in size 10 jeans, I was in labour for 1 hour and 25 minutes and I went into shock, he was 3 weeks early and weighed 6lb 4 oz, 22 years ago, now 22 years later I am a size 20+ and look pregnant but I am not.
As long as the baby is healthy and you are not feeling ill, do not worry all babies and pregnancy's are different. Good luck.

Back