TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

I have found a new toy, since i ahte my pictures, i've been using all the cool photobucket things, still look like a minger ;D ;D

drawing!

DSCF0243-1.jpg

Grey scale!

DSCF0254-1.jpg

coloured sketch!

DSCF0254-2.jpg

:embarassed:

no idea what that means love ? ?
hellloooooooo Kerry love the affects :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Your hair is looking lovely i like that style on you :smitten:

lol you mean minger ? it just means horrible. :P

Thankyou i do prefer myself in grey scale, my sin soesn't look so bad ;D

Lovely photo jnenbnb! So pretty! makes me want to get my extensions out again!

Vicky xx

wanted to share the photos of my children, that my sister caught whilst i was away, they had so much fun with her and really play to her camra

img_03412.jpg

and my son Charlie sitting by my sisters pond
IMG_0379.jpg

my hair was past my bum before christmas, i think theres a pic quite far bak of it in this gallery, i had it cut shoulder length and liked it at 1st but now i want my old hair back hence the extensions, though i dont use them much they annoy me!

I have long hair, mine was past my bum until feb when I had it cut.. I didnt have much taken off it though I couldnt go short! mines nearly back down to my waist now :)

piggybaker - you have the most gorgeous kids.

I never had a bump that size, i was massive. haha x

if your only 11wks then i was like you aswell. If you look a few pages back you'll see me when i was pregnant. xx

Ah. I just bought a very cute summer-y top which I hope will fit me because its too big now, but what if I gain too much and it doesnt by then? LOL

cutesummerdress.jpg

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: awwwwwwwwwww i love that last piccie too :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
He's a little handsome guy :smitten: Your lovely too sweetie :smitten:

aw thanks. My sister, his mother, is only 17, so i try to help out as much as i can. I'm four years older and I don't want kids for a looooog time.

I'll stick to my pets :smitten: :smitten:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw he's so cute :smitten:

Back