TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Me after dying my hiar:))

SDC11267.jpg

Who wants to see a dodgy picture! Yayyy!

DSC00237-1.jpg

Sorry about the quality, the light was bad and i had to chop my best mate out the pic cos i dont think she would appreciate me putting her pic on the internet without me telling her!

Ooooh i didnt realise how bad that would look haha... I knew itd look bad.. but wow, whats up with my eyes!

DSC00335.jpg

Much better haha. Took it about a week ago when i was bored and messed around with the brightness:))

okay, so I like never take pictures by myself....so the closest you will get!

n48213935_33900318_2491364.jpg

^Decent picture of me, Mr Peanut is covering up my ex who I broke up with 2 days later :))

3155_573837842683_48213935_33997447.jpg

^sorry to any Twilight fans... :)) this cutout scares the crap out of me every time we go to the store so I had to pose with him finally :p

so I'm a nut ;)

Everybody, stop saying you are ugly! Quit with the unrealistic expectations. Models in magazines go through hours of hair and makeup, plus editting on the computer!

You know what? I used to think I was ugly and now I've realised that it's SO not worth it and it's SO much better to love yourself for who you are. Come over to the positive side, I promise it's much better :)

Everyone is great in their own unique way. Love yourselves! It's making me sad to hear that people think so little of themselves :(

Mods, or any one who knows - can anyone see this thread? Or just members? Just debating whether it's safe to put a pic up or not :)

DSC00051.jpg

me and sonny
DSC00171.jpg

me in uniform
DSC00139.jpg

me and pheobe
100_0665.jpg

me and my newborn niece Poppy (who's now 7months old!)
n582026212_641323_5942.jpg

me as a bridesmaid at my sister's wedding

that's enough of my pictures for you all!

Messing around with cam. Got a couple of pictures.
For some odd reason I actually like this picture.
Btw, do you think I would suit snakebites, [Snakebites: Two lips piercings either side of the bottom lip.] (: Thankyou.
m8o2rr.jpg

Awwh pretty pic :)p Kina Avril Lavingeish lool:p I think you would suit them, i think theyre awesome ahah-c

My turn i guess ahah:p

Ruby and Me
DSC00496.jpg

My fringe was messed up buh i wanted a picture of my dress ahah:(|)
DSC00984-Copy.jpg

face to name

hi guys dont want to scare you all off lol i know there is already a thread for these but could not find it
IMAG0068.jpg

Goodness! When I read the first part of your thread I didnt know what to expect. Nice to match a face to the name.

In case the previous three posts look confusing, I have moved them from a seperate thread to merge into this existing one :)

Well, I guess I'll post up a pic or 2 of me as well.
Here goes:
hello :)p
100_8391.jpg

serious face hah.
100_8457.jpg

Back