TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

n563466154_6483.jpg

:))

n726001104_1083723_8378.jpg

n726001104_1083765_971.jpg

n577360743_720391_7478.jpg

I can't remember whether I have posted in this thread before - I think I kight have, but can't really be bothered searching through this whole thread.

Just wanted to post some photos of me, from my sisters wedding - very emotional day! I need an excuse to wear this dress again!

I havent posted on here in a while so here's one of me and one of me and my OH (randomstranger) at my cousins wedding, please excuse the pose lol 'vogue' was on!

n596163956_1331128_188.jpg

n596163956_1331160_5300.jpg

:)
x

yayyyyyyyy finally some new pics of the gorgeous them and cutie pie x)x)
I love that piccie of you both................
and you look seriously sexy darling :(|)x)x)x)

Eeeeeeeeek!

I'm finally gonna put my pic up! Here goes!

freudnaked_670602c.jpg

Only joking :p:))

DSC00964.jpg

Okay, laugh away hahaa!

Oh and I do have eyes btw. I'm just looking down lol!

Amy and Tomz: You look like Drew Barrymore when she was younger! At least on this photo.

This is my dodgy student ID photo! Hairs about 7 inches longer now and a lot blonder.

this is just a suggestion, if Squeekypigs could collate all the images and put them into her first post, this will save many people have to go through all the pages looking for the pictures. If you want I can do this for you and PM you all the links, I have lots of spare time, but I won't be available between the 20th of December to the 1st of Feb. Anytime before and after that I can do it.

This is a good idea! I browsed through this thread and it took me AGES to find the photos....

this is just a suggestion, if Squeekypigs could collate all the images and put them into her first post, this will save many people have to go through all the pages looking for the pictures. If you want I can do this for you and PM you all the links, I have lots of spare time, but I won't be available between the 20th of December to the 1st of Feb. Anytime before and after that I can do it.

This is a good idea! I browsed through this thread and it took me AGES to find the photos....

I've started on it. I completed pages one to ten.

<b>Administrators</b>

lukey
Page One

squeakypigs
Page One

<b>Senior Member</b>

kellyandpiggies
Page One

bevs
Page One Page Two

DebbieR
Page One

michellemuffin
Page One

<b>Adult Guinea Pig</b>

claire
Page One

gothchick1515
Page One

<b>Teenage Guinea Pig</b>

Kellie
Page One

<b>Junior Guinea Pig</b>

kaoskat
Page One Page Two

Janella
Page One

StromasDragon
Page One

<b>New Born Pop</b>

Lynn
Page One

CCC
Page One

sammi
Page One

<b>Other/Several People in one Post</b>

Page One

If I have missed anyone that are on pages one to ten please tell me and i'll add them to the list.

Last edited:
Again, a good idea with your website... if everybody on the photos agrees and gives you permission to do so!

i'll be leaving for Sydney in one week exactly, staying for two weeks. I don't know if ill be on during this time.

The link for CCC isn't correct, but in any case remove that and replace with me! I'm pretty sure I was CCC, it was my old account from some years ago but I lost my email, username and password for it, so had to start afresh when I joined last month.

ReikiLaura.jpg

i'll continue with that summarise of the pics thing if an admin or mod messeges me. I just don't really feel like doing it anymore, and as you have probably noticed, i'm not really that active. So sorry. I'll try to be more active.

Genuinely Love being a slave to my ten guinea pigs

They are My life. But have no social life no more lol

My year eleven Formal. 2005.

Attachments

• DSCF1588.webp
    DSCF1588.webp
    25 KB · Views: 26
This is me :
Me with a lamb on col trip
l_055fb0b07ae1a4fd7b59484dc2ad130e.jpg

me with a pig on col trip
l_e80cb0716ba76c5dcc63dfd815cc0dfc.jpg