TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

This is Dippy and me, today in the conservatory :smitten:

100_2752.jpg

Heres a couple of moi, taken last night when I had nothing better to do than play with my camera! :P ::)

2389562940_4ca89569b7.jpg

2389566394_436d01762e.jpg

2389567928_067eed9dba.jpg

Actually, I think that this is the first time I put photos of myself up here! After over a year, you finally know what I look like! ( :embarassed: )
Amy xx

Thought i'd put a pic up, nice to put face to the names
This was september lsat year on Eva's birthday I would have been 7 months pregnant with Maeve (she was due November but arrived in October).
Evas2ndBirthday014.jpg

I know you cant see my face in this pic, but i just love it. I was only 6 months pregnant here but was massive.
042.jpg

I think we need to start a whole section just for Si's comments, they belong to a completely differnt forum. hahaha. Not complaining though, brightens up my night. x

I could really say anything to that! ::) 98) si...

I might be wittering or going sleepy or making no sense what so ever, but do you have a theme tune? I think this would complete your some what dry wit? si! Plus hoping not to sound rude but your tongue is to short to lick the windows in the 1st place.

I think I need my bed, need to get up early! :~D

ok all here is me and my daughter is in one.. Shes three months old in the picture but she is now 16months old... Hopefully I don't break you'lls computers....

IMG010.jpg

IMG013.jpg

Hello *waves* awwwwww she does look like you :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Si you seriously have me laughing at you soooo often ;D ;D ;D ;D
Def need a thread for Si to go crazy in :D :D :D :D :D

Right someone please get Si, sectioned because he corrupts the minds of the young on this forum.

PatchesMom, she is so gorgeous. x

is this a womanly thing, misses always wants to buy cushions. It's nice you all care about my well being ;) lol
Si

I have long eyelashes too, quite scarey after a bit of mascara!

formoso.gif

actually not got any good close ups so this will have to do:
newSi.jpg

Si

The system is off mad, it said error and its now posted my comment twice, dope, lol. :tickedoff:

Back