TGPF Cavy Slave Gallery

Here is me. :-\

l_0d25d8afd49dcd35bfefbcf451bfcb1f.jpg

Here are some of me and my gorgeous OH one from when we were on holiday, and one from last week whilst walking the dog :)

parrots.jpg

123.jpg

n502449873_727184_6849.jpg

HAHA. This was taken during one of my photography class studio time. My bf was our model and then my teacher decided I had to get in there too.

[colorr]charlngfrank - I'm loving your straks. I kp trying to hom strak min to look lik yours but nvr manag it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol,

I got rid of them the other day, I have just gone plain dark brown again. I would go to a hair dresser, who knows their stuff, over baked highlights are a horrible thing! thank you though. Shame about my face, but I like my hair sometimes, although its naturally curly, and I only have it straight once in a blue moon. I used to do this everyday for years and then I gave up. My hair is so thick it does my head in! :D

charlenegfrank said:
My hair is so thick it does my head in! :D

Oh lord tell me about it!
I have been 'blessed' with very thick hair.
I actually get headaches when it gets longer, so I totally sympathise with the thick hair.
I'm losing weight and my reward that Ive promised myself when I hit my first target is to go and get my hair done by a stylist.
Just coloured or streaked or something, but thats my reward.
:)

Yep thick hair is a pain, but at least we have hair! Mine is fine, but lots of it, so it does what it wants everyday. If you reach your goal and get your hair done, make sure you have the highlights under your parting, so they are not so extreme. Good luck!

Hello Darling :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
Wait till i show Allan, he'll say awwwww there's Red :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: he looooooooooooooooves your hair and you too of course :smitten:

07-09-07_1925.jpg

me with make-up,only wear it when I go out!! Hubby said it was a nice picture never says anything usually!

Back